Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

NaturoSasuki 's Koalz! (aka teh foot corner)

Old
NaturoSasuki 's Koalz! (aka teh foot corner) - Tue Apr 08, 2014, 04:52 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2013
idk i will sent some foots and graphs herez

here is my graph starting from 1th february to end of march.

Old
Tue Apr 08, 2014, 02:02 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2013
Wow super results last 5k hands.

Old
Tue Apr 08, 2014, 02:53 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by braveslice View Post
Wow super results last 5k hands.
thank u huney

Old
Tue Apr 08, 2014, 04:54 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
My goodness, this is certainly an exciting development! This is sure to be an interesting thread - with 'foots' and 'graphs' ... more pics of your home cooking would be fun to see too

GL, GL!!

Old
Wed Apr 09, 2014, 07:50 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustySam View Post
My goodness, this is certainly an exciting development! This is sure to be an interesting thread - with 'foots' and 'graphs' ... more pics of your home cooking would be fun to see too

GL, GL!!
dun worry , foots coming soon

Old
Mon Apr 14, 2014, 10:08 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Saw this on the internet - do you ever eat this GL? mmm ... goulash

Old
Wed Apr 16, 2014, 06:22 PM
(#7)
y this is actualy pretty common in our school-canteen

Old
Thu Apr 17, 2014, 01:49 PM
(#8)
today was most ****ed up day ever... such a endless row of suckouts ... lost 115$ and i didnt even tilt, actually played good... but i should have move to 2NL earlier after losing idk... 70$.... now definitely going back to 2NL cuz i will just lose all my bankroll by playing tight in 5NL and getting it in with 60%+ always and getting sucked on all the time ....

i mean... i stayed in 5NL then and told to myself "ok so such a awsum suckouts came, that now i rly should be getting hand finally... " and freaken suckouts just keep coming... one after another... n/c ... i mean u cant do anything , right? if i played another day then suckouts will continue coming the other day... but i should have rly move down to 2NL earlier not after 115$ lost.. i rly didnt tilt so i kind of feel good about it... but i lost like 67% of my bankroll today... started with 170... but w/e

i guess these endless rows of suckouts comes just to test if u have good bankroll management and can move down stakes, cuz i mean... even if phil ivey stayed at 5NL after so much suckouts... he will go broke...

Old
Thu Apr 17, 2014, 01:57 PM
(#9)
this one didnt turn out well, but rly... he called allin with bottom pair all the way.... bad...even i rarely do this kind of line that i can beat botompair when i do this.. he was beating only AK..
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...087_F92DF948CA

this one was bad played by me too , but thought i can get any value by worse....
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...119_42FC499463

guy apparently just calls with set on drawy board.... #myLifeSucks.... good thing he didnt bet river, but he could give me allin OTF
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...190_250A9DAFDF

welcome in suckervill...come and suck me for free
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...474_05E7C9A836

yes yes sure..
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...599_6073DD3A0D

this one was a little obvious that he was maybe drawing Ah flush or checkcalling with some toppair.. but w/e
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...310_CA414DF8A1
keep em coming
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...244_51474A0697

and i dont have a boom link for hand where reg guy suddenly reraise me allin OTT with just Q-high flushdraw and i had set and he rivered flush.. we both had 200bb...

so my final graph for today... u can see dat downswing, total lost = 115$ today at 5nl...

Last edited by NaturoSasuki; Thu Apr 17, 2014 at 03:58 PM..

Old
Thu Apr 17, 2014, 04:36 PM
(#10)
Since: Feb 2013
Next time quit after premade rule.

From your red line, you can see that that you got too cocky.

Last edited by braveslice; Thu Apr 17, 2014 at 04:40 PM..

Old
Thu Apr 17, 2014, 04:47 PM
(#11)
Since: Jun 2012
Your red line shoots up and your green and blue shoot down.

Stop trying to bluff calling stations off pots, value bet your strongest hands, and for the love of god, fold 62s pre-flop. That was just criminal play.

EDIT: I think you were clearly on tilt. Not a crime, done it myself, but best to stop playing when you are playing erratically.

Last edited by bhoylegend; Thu Apr 17, 2014 at 04:51 PM..

Old
Thu Apr 17, 2014, 05:34 PM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoylegend View Post
Your red line shoots up and your green and blue shoot down.

Stop trying to bluff calling stations off pots, value bet your strongest hands, and for the love of god, fold 62s pre-flop. That was just criminal play.

EDIT: I think you were clearly on tilt. Not a crime, done it myself, but best to stop playing when you are playing erratically.
when u see someone is losing, than u clearly always say that its tilt... but it wasnt , it was sick run of my villains... u saw the hands included + dis one http://www.handconverter.com/hands/2475743 (villain had )

Old
Thu Apr 17, 2014, 05:35 PM
(#13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by braveslice View Post
Next time quit after premade rule.

From your red line, you can see that that you got too cocky.
i played good, nothing could be done, the only thing i regret is that i told myself to move to 2NL if i go below 80$ but i stopped at 55$...

Old
Thu Apr 17, 2014, 05:39 PM
(#14)
I saw you 3 barrel bluffed off your stack, I saw you called 62s OOP, the QTo hand was a cooler but on the flop you were behind, you blasted every street with TPGK and called an all-in shove on the river on a 4 flush board.

Maybe not tilt, but if not tilt then there were some bad decisions in there as well as the coolers, there the ones you can control.

Old
Thu Apr 17, 2014, 06:04 PM
(#15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoylegend View Post
I saw you 3 barrel bluffed off your stack, I saw you called 62s OOP, the QTo hand was a cooler but on the flop you were behind, you blasted every street with TPGK and called an all-in shove on the river on a 4 flush board.

Maybe not tilt, but if not tilt then there were some bad decisions in there as well as the coolers, there the ones you can control.
but its not bad if i hit it and make him go allin while im ahead... i also somepreflop coinflips... such a horrible run...

which one is bad decision? i alrdy noted that QT was bad played
btw u mispeled... it was KQ not QT that the river bringed 4th flush card ... but u failed to see that i had second nuts = K-high flush?! so i dont think its ultrabad though villain can haz Ahigh flush

Last edited by NaturoSasuki; Thu Apr 17, 2014 at 06:08 PM..

Old
Thu Apr 17, 2014, 06:20 PM
(#16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturoSasuki View Post
but its not bad if i hit it and make him go allin while im ahead... i also somepreflop coinflips... such a horrible run...

which one is bad decision? i alrdy noted that QT was bad played
btw u mispeled... it was KQ not QT that the river bringed 4th flush card ... but u failed to see that i had second nuts = K-high flush?! so i dont think its ultrabad though villain can haz Ahigh flush
I was going off the top of my head for some of the hand histories so my bad on that. However, my general point stands, you play a highly volatile style. Calling 62s OOP is just bad, you hit a miracle flop, but even on the turn he still has 20% to hit with any Q T or K. It's a negative EV play.

You have a highly volatile playing style where you play random trash hands when at the micros you don't need to do that. You don't need to run bluffs. All you need to do is make a big hand and bet it relentlessly until given pause for thought by the villain.

I wish you the best of luck.

Old
Fri Apr 18, 2014, 12:19 AM
(#17)
Since: Dec 2012
Clearly you weren't being sucked out on all day as your EV line and green line are very close together when you plummeted to zero. There is no way you can lose $115 at 5NL to just suckouts.

People have told you countless times how to improve, however you continue to ignore them.

Lol that graph is like a waterfall.

Try to be more open to ideas and trying new things. You don't have to win every pot. I know I used to have a feeling where I had to think of any way I could to win a pot. However, it's ok to lose some pots, don't go bluffing away a stack because you feel you're entitled to win the pot!

Do a hand history review of your recent 7k hand heater, and then downswing. Note what you did differently to try and fix mistakes that occurred during your free fall.

Old
Fri Apr 18, 2014, 03:21 AM
(#18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Built-byTilt View Post
Clearly you weren't being sucked out on all day as your EV line and green line are very close together when you plummeted to zero. There is no way you can lose $115 at 5NL to just suckouts.

People have told you countless times how to improve, however you continue to ignore them.

Lol that graph is like a waterfall.

Try to be more open to ideas and trying new things. You don't have to win every pot. I know I used to have a feeling where I had to think of any way I could to win a pot. However, it's ok to lose some pots, don't go bluffing away a stack because you feel you're entitled to win the pot!

Do a hand history review of your recent 7k hand heater, and then downswing. Note what you did differently to try and fix mistakes that occurred during your free fall.
i probably could have change the tables... but thought that i could use my image now when i mix my play (change from loose to tight etc..)... but to do so u need to get the freaking better hand than ur enemy and that just didnt happen basically all day and when i did and stacked them they just rivered...

i still think i played that session very good cuz i avoided a lot of nasty spots and made big laydowns with strong hands and lost minimum...etc... but i cant keep on folding everytime, giving them top range on any given flop

Last edited by NaturoSasuki; Fri Apr 18, 2014 at 03:24 AM..

Old
Fri Apr 18, 2014, 04:54 AM
(#19)
ok so im reviewing handz from that session now:

biggest lost was 8$ where i got it allin OTT and had 82%

then i lost 6$ when i got AK in SB and BB got AA... so u can imagine..

other 6$ i lost as preflop allin with AK vs JJ and didnt hit

other 6$ is my 88 vs KK on 8KAXX

then 99 vs JJ and i just called 3bet and reraised allin OTF 853 ... dis one could be spared since i call his 3bet..

then 5$ when i had KK preflop allin 3way, the other one had KK too and third had QQ , board: QXXXX.

then my AQ vs KK... i called his 3bet... got flop QcJc2 ... got it allin OTF... well nasty spot for me... but wut can i do.... not call 3bet with AQ ? i guess so... and calling wouldnt give me many outs since he can haz AA too so practically only i have two outs(Q,Q)... and still i could be scared OTT if K or J comes, so i m feeling kind of OK getting it in OTF..(or shouldnt i? )...

then i got KQ vs K5o and the board comes Q54... i raised and bet flop... and turn comes freaking 2outer teh 5... and i got it in... i mean, i have him dominated preflop,postflop, and idiot hits 2 outer... i was probably a bit desperate to win a pot but stil... im not a folding machine , given that i can raise turn with anything then he dont need nuts to raise me back...

then i got it in OTF 3way with flushdraw vs. two straights , and i counted and it was almost OK to call given the math... so dat was quite +EV and i could have win big pot if i hit, as all my outs were live...

then i calledallin with flushdraw+pair OTT ... dis one was a bit horrible cuz it was potsized allin OTT so i needed 50% and in reality had only 20%... so dis one bad...

i also did one very stupid bluff where i spewed 5$

then i 3bet + 3barrel didnt work out when i 3bet and tight guy suddenly goes call/call/call his whole stack w/ A3 on 36672.... i mean... correct play? -_- lost 5$

then there is that 62soooted vs KK which i got it in on Q62 with 75%... 5$lost

then AJ vs KK called big 3bet preflop and got it in on JT9... i agree that this one was stupid and i shouldnt have even called that 3bet preflop because it just sux to play with it against KK...-5$

then the guy hit Ah flush OTR and me Kh flush... my line preflop:raise, postflop:potbet/potbet/ and river he checks so i could have check behind, but with second nuts u hardly wanna check behind and miss value... but it made sense for him to have nut flush there though..

then i a bit of spewed my set OTR where was four straight cards, and pot was around 3$ and he had 3.5$ left ... couldnt bring myself to fold to his raise..btw should i with these sizes?!

then i had and he had JJ and he 3bet, me callz,
flop , my line: call/check/me bluffs 70% of the pot... and he herocalls... should have bet that turn instead... he didnt play like donkey previous hands...(not a CS)

then me QQ vs KK...

and one of my bluff were horribly wrong when i jammed into relatively not that big of pot allin cuz i thought that we both splitting, but he had freaking nuts again, he had J9o for higher straight... heres link to it http://www.handconverter.com/hands/2475950

and the rest is some other unimportant plays that made less than 3.5$ loss

if i count it right only around 20$ was badplay

Last edited by NaturoSasuki; Fri Apr 18, 2014 at 07:24 PM..

Old
Fri Apr 18, 2014, 08:29 AM
(#20)
BronzeStar
Wow, quite the day at the tables GL!

Well ... there's lots of reasons to feel encouraged by stuff like the fact that you were able to implement a stop-loss before you lost your entire roll. Guess you had a specific figure in mind of where you wanted to stop and kept going, but the important thing is that you left yourself room to rebuild your roll

Also, you posted your graph, in all it's glory - a lot of us are happy to show the good, but aren't to eager to show the bad. And since you've posted your graph, there's the opportunity to get feedback, so maybe there's the chance here to get fresh ideas for your game and stuff?

And then, your school canteen sells yummy goulash - so you've got comfort food at the ready

Guess while it's for sure possible to be profitable playing solid conventional poker, you know like by playing tight, and not taking too many risks with little equity ... it's a bit of an open question whether it's possible to still turn a profit (less of a profit, as much of a profit, or more of a profit) by taking more unconventional lines that go against conventional wisdom. So like I don't know ... maybe with your style of play, the highs are going to be higher, but the lows are going to be lower too?

The hands that stuck out to me were the calling 3-bets with AJ and AQ and then stacking off after making TP to the board. Maybe there have been times you've called and someone's 3-bet and stacked off with JQ and you've won a nice pot, but when I was at 2nl (zoom, which does tend to be tighter), it seemed like people were 3-betting strictly for value, so on 100bb stacks, people tended to have QQ+, AK the vast majority of the time? Like AJ and AQ are decent starting hands, but they're also notorious for having domination issues versus strong ranges? Although maybe at the regular tables, the ranges are different, so ... I don't know ...

GL you've got what it takes to be profitable - and playing a more straight-forward style would definitely accomplish that for you if that's all you wanted out of poker. But maybe experimenting with outside-the-box lines in an effort to find your own style can also be part of the fun, so ... so long as you're not going completely busto doing it, hopefully you're on your way to finding a nice mix of the two that'll work for you in the long-run?

Is today a holiday for you too? Am making a no-knead egg bread today - will keep you posted on how it's going

(haven't started making the bread yet, because I stopped to say hi to you! Guess I'll go grind for a bit, then get the yeast going ...)

Last edited by TrustySam; Fri Apr 18, 2014 at 08:36 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com