5nl zoom TPTK+FD vs heavy action

Old
5nl zoom TPTK+FD vs heavy action - Tue Apr 08, 2014, 09:59 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2012

14/8
turn AF 1.5
862 hands
He has a set most of the time here, how do I proceed on the turn?
Thought about shoving but I'm not making better to fold nor worse to call(the "worse" part of his range would be flush draws but he would just call with those imo)
I had 4.5:1 on the turn, was the call correct?

Old
Tue Apr 08, 2014, 11:31 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
I would bet larger OTF. around 0.55. It's multiway and we have TPTK. The rest of the hand was well played. Good fold OTR.

Old
Tue Apr 08, 2014, 02:09 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
Given the drawy texture I like a little bigger flop & turn bet (0.45+, 1+).

When villain raises you OTT he will most likely be very strong given the multiway dynamic and your strong line so far. As he gives you the correct price to draw you correctly take it and see what he does OTR - sometimes improving, sometimes even seeing a showdown if he gives up.

Shoving suggests he has you beat here a lot so folding seems like a good decision here.

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com