Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

live training not working

Old
live training not working - Tue Apr 08, 2014, 05:26 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2012
I have tried to use the live training , however all i get is

Welcome to our training session! You have been assigned the role of participant, which means you are allowed to chat with our trainer.

(Enrolled as participant)

Looks like like a player begins to load , the load bar stops about 1/6 in . Then nothing , no video, no audio.
I'm using Firefox 12.0 on XP pro service pack 2
Quicktime 7.7.5
Flashplayer 10.0.32.18

Any thoughts

Old
Tue Apr 08, 2014, 05:29 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi,

The only quick suggestion I would have is to try a different browser to get into the sesison that is running now.

Later on if you can send support@pokerschoolonline.com an email with the details above and they will get one of the techs to look into it for you

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Apr 08, 2014, 06:15 PM
(#3)
ok Thanks for quick reply

Old
Tue Apr 08, 2014, 06:32 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
update your flash player (what LT uses). you list version 10, the newest is version 13.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Apr 08, 2014, 08:27 PM
(#5)
I tried playing the videos and they didnt work either.
I tried in chrome and the yideos worked there so I'll try the next live training in chrome and see.
I haven't updated the Flash to 13 because of other things i do on this computer. If I have to I will change stuff around and update it if you think thats the problem. Odd that chrome plays the videos with present version but Firefox won't.
Thanks again

Old
Tue Apr 08, 2014, 09:13 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
I'd almost 100% guarantee that it's the flash player. Even 12 will not work most of the time, so version 10 is most likely not going to work.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Apr 09, 2014, 10:29 AM
(#7)
Ok, no guarantee needed.Will sort it out then.
Thanks for your help John.

Old
Fri Apr 18, 2014, 05:57 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2013
Hi there,
I have exactly the same problem. I can not view training sessions, screen does not load and stays blank.
Well, as you guys say I will try to update my flash player to 13. Cheers

Old
Fri Apr 18, 2014, 06:48 AM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzbektosh View Post
Hi there,
I have exactly the same problem. I can not view training sessions, screen does not load and stays blank.
Well, as you guys say I will try to update my flash player to 13. Cheers
Yes, update to Flash Player Version 13 and if that doesn't work try it in a different web browser.

If nothing works for you please take a screenshot of what you see and email it to support@pokerschoolonline.com along with details such as what web browser you are using, what version of flash player etc.

Support will have one of the techs look into this for you but first try the two options above to see if that helps.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com