Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

software using

Old
software using - Sat Apr 12, 2014, 06:16 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
Hi guys,
As everyone of us i am trying to improve poker game. i was wondering if anybody using software like holdem manager/pokertracker/holdemgenius. I have tryed the free trial of some of them, but it was quite confusing using it and moreless didnt help me. Maybe just have to learn how to use it. Are the pros using those tools/ software? Does anybody have experience with it or helped to you to improve playing poke?
Thanks and see you..
Michal

Old
Sat Apr 12, 2014, 06:38 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi,

I'm using HM2 and I've been using it a while now. It can be complicated at first and I'm still learning about different features and how it can help me evaluate my online game.

Most online grinders are using tools such as these nowadays.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Apr 12, 2014, 07:14 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
All the pros use them and a heck of a lot of non-pros use them also!

Poker tracking software is invaluable in helping you review your own play and find potential spots in your game that you can improve on and plug any leaks.

Most people who have tracking software also use the HUDs that come with them, which gives you an easy peek into your opponents' tendencies. However it must be said that not everyone uses the HUD and this isn't essential to becoming a successful player, but in my view it's a huge advantage to use a HUD particularly as you start to play higher stakes.

I use Pokertracker 4 and find it invaluablem but I know a lot of people are also very happy with Holdem Manager 2.

Old
Sat Apr 12, 2014, 03:32 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2011
hi misacek16 .
Yes HUDs/stats softwaree is a useful addition to your set-up but it alone will not make you a better player .Study and playing lots of hands will.But it will help you make a decesion in those tough spots and is very helful in reviewing your game so that you can see and cap your leaks.Most but not all online pros use it ,I would say all mass mutli table pros do.
Huds can confuse you at first so reduce the stats oin view to just 2 or 3 until you have learned how to read and use the data and add a stat as you do.

Double Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com