Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments /

Nottingham DTD Grand Prix [ENGLAND]

Old
Nottingham DTD Grand Prix [ENGLAND] - Mon Apr 14, 2014, 02:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2013
I was wondering if anyone will be attending any of the live day 1's of the Grand Prix 11 at Nottingham Dusk til Dawn.

I will be attending either on Saturday or Sunday can't wait to get there and play!

If anyone is playing the online first days feel free to comment aswell.

Ash

Old
Mon Apr 14, 2014, 03:34 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Thanks for the heads-up Ash! I've played at DTD a few times, a great poker venue for MTTs, the rake for cash games is too steep though

Sadly I can't play the Sunday should I qualify for Day 2, so I won't bother playing any of the Day 1s.

Old
Mon Apr 14, 2014, 03:39 PM
(#3)
Day 2 is on the Monday if you could play it? I mean I might be playing Day 1 on either day.

EDIT: Would be really great to have your skype so we could chat on a regular basis you seem like one of the only UK live players on the forum.

Also from reading their site I think they may have changed the way they rake cash games not sure though.

Last edited by Ash1591; Mon Apr 14, 2014 at 04:12 PM..

Old
Mon Apr 14, 2014, 05:51 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
D'oh, I can't read!

I might have a go at one of the online satties then, will see what my schedule's like.

Just search for spand42 on Skype and you should find me.

Old
Mon Apr 14, 2014, 07:41 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2011
I scraped through first online day 1 and have a few golden chips left, so will try and better it during week. Probably play some day 1s live at weekend, but defo there for day 2 it seems, hopefully with a better stack.

GL

Old
Mon Apr 14, 2014, 07:59 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess Awe View Post
I scraped through first online day 1 and have a few golden chips left, so will try and better it during week. Probably play some day 1s live at weekend, but defo there for day 2 it seems, hopefully with a better stack.

GL
Ah great I wanted to get some golden chips but only found out about the tournament yesterday hopefully I will see you there at the weekend. I think I will be going on Saturday it seems, I will be playing the 12 pm Day 1 and then play the later one aswell if I bust.

EDIT: Tell me when you are playing online Day 1's I will rail if that's alright?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com