Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Last posts

Old
Last posts - Fri Apr 18, 2014, 08:52 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2012
When i click last posts i cant see the threads iv posted in and my own, was fine 2 days ago think it could be somesort of glitch.

Old
Fri Apr 18, 2014, 11:33 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDonkin View Post
When i click last posts i cant see the threads iv posted in and my own, was fine 2 days ago think it could be somesort of glitch.
Hi DrDonkin,

Any posts a member makes from now on in the Shares and Staking section will not appear in the Last Posts results.

You can still access this section by selecting 'Poker Forum' from the 'Forums and Blogs' tab above

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Apr 18, 2014, 11:47 AM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2012
Oh

Im not a fan, having your thread on the last posts was a good way to advertise you are selling some action and if you wanted to buy shares you could see who was recent poster. I know there has been some changes recently but can honestly say this isn't a good one in my opinion.

Is there a reason why?

Old
Fri Apr 18, 2014, 11:52 AM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
Hi DrDonkin,

Any posts a member makes from now on in the Shares and Staking section will not appear in the Last Posts results.

You can still access this section by selecting 'Poker Forum' from the 'Forums and Blogs' tab above

Cheers,
Raiser
Last post was the easiest Option to check who have posted last ? in my opinion i will not go to staking section to check who is selling what cos it 's not convenient at all ?

please i would like to request Support to make it easy for all , not to make it hard for search

Old
Fri Apr 18, 2014, 11:57 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by devprasad60 View Post
Last post was the easiest Option to check who have posted last ? in my opinion i will not go to staking section to check who is selling what cos it 's not convenient at all ?

please i would like to request Support to make it easy for all , not to make it hard for search
Unfortunately not.

PokerSchoolOnline is NOT a shares and staking site. Primarily it's a Poker Education site and the decision was taken to remove this section from last posts.

This is a much better alternative than removing the Shares and Staking section completely from PSO.

It a privilege section that is still there for now for any member that wants to use it but it will no longer appear in the last post feature.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com