Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

25c 90m sng, correct shove or not ?

Old
25c 90m sng, correct shove or not ? - Fri Apr 18, 2014, 01:14 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
This is on bubble. Big blind is the shortest stack in game and im the second shortest. button is very tight passive, dont have much reads on other players. what is the correct play in here ?

Old
Fri Apr 18, 2014, 01:52 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Luniaril!

The real money in these is in the top 3 places. Since I don't have a top 3 stack, I need to be looking for spots to accumulate chips. When it folds to me with A4 in the CO, I'm absolutely shoving here. I'd be shoving much wider than A4s, as I'd be looking to shove about the top 30% of hands.

Unfortunately the SB woke up with a monster hand, but shoving here is the correct play.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com