Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Poker Coach

Old
Poker Coach - Fri Apr 18, 2014, 04:32 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2012
BronzeStar
I would like a poker coach is there anybody who would like to do that?

Old
Fri Apr 18, 2014, 05:30 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2012
find out what u want coaching in...eg. cash, hypers, tournies etc..

Old
Fri Apr 18, 2014, 05:36 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
*Moved to more appropriate forum* - Fadyen

Perhaps if you say what you'd like to be coached in (game type/level etc) and what you hope to achieve from it someone might be able to point you in the right direction.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Apr 18, 2014, 07:25 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Ok,NL Holdem cash mtts as Im ok at the short games but would like tutoring on the longer form of the game as I often get outed just before itm and if I play tight to make itm I usually dont have many chips to play with.Im serious about getting better at the game and I have watched heaps of videos and participated in the training sessions but I feel I would do better with some 1 on 1 training I am actually willing to pay someone if the costs are reasonable

Old
Sat Apr 19, 2014, 06:20 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2012
I'l teach you all i know if price is right

On a serious note have you tried joining a group of players on skype or in a home game, its a great way to improve on skype you can post boom hands for a group discussion. And in a homegame its easy to rail when a player is deep cos your all sat on a play money table and can click to find in a instant, not to mention all the actual games and stuff that keep the game fun.

Old
Sat Apr 19, 2014, 06:46 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Sounds like a go Dr I shall look into it and thankyou for your input,I see you are doing well in your stake so good luck for the rest of your games

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com