Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Competition for BigOne

Old
Competition for BigOne - Fri Dec 06, 2002, 11:15 AM
(#1)
Deleted user

Hello, all players not qualified yet for the BigOne. :shifty:

Welcome to PSO. :wink:

Please don't bow out. These ofus players are trying to scare off the competition. :doubt:

Play and give it your best shot. 8)

Many did not credit me with playing skills last year. I won an entry to the BigOne and won a seat at WSOP and had a great time in Vegas.

You'll see lots of comments in the forum on ways to play. Some good and some less. School offers a chance to get experience. :mrgreen:

You are paying for the privilage. Don't let the bullies run you off. Play and take the "GAME" to them. I had to stand up to bullies in school (they are mostly talk - especially in an online forum).

Take your seats players. SHUFFLE UP AND DEAL, with it bullies. :w:

Old
Fri Dec 06, 2002, 11:31 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
What he said :!:

Old
Fri Dec 06, 2002, 05:50 PM
(#3)
Deleted user

DITTO!! :wink:

saneigy :arrow: 'DO YOU EVER WONDER?'

Old
Fri Dec 06, 2002, 06:23 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Very well said Buschman

Thief 21

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2002, 10:54 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Yes. Punk.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com