Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

For the Gazzilionth time

Old
Angry
For the Gazzilionth time - Sat Apr 19, 2014, 07:11 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2013
BronzeStar
Had people snap call me with 3 5 off and T 8 off vs my aces and boards running 2 4 9 Q A and 5 2 8 J 8 and many more similar stupid snapcalls going like a hot knife trough butter.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=09CFD99D8D

I had enough chips to sitout and be in <250 place wining about 50-60 points but come on i cant really start laying down Aces.

Somebody console me and explain the thought process of this donkey. My table image was: played 2 hands from last 50 won with KK and AA and folded every other hand and now i suddenly make a big raise. A8o is good here he must of thought??!!??

COME ON!?!?!?!?!

Last edited by Tigroslav; Sat Apr 19, 2014 at 07:14 AM.. Reason: wrong link

Old
Sat Apr 19, 2014, 05:29 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2013
BronzeStar
just had another one... AA vs Kx flop KK... i quit for this month

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com