Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Something is wrong with my account

Old
Something is wrong with my account - Mon Apr 21, 2014, 08:18 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2014
When i go to do the basic quiz, it tells me there is something wrong with my account and i need to contact support, i just want to do this quiz so i can be apart of the monthly leaderboard

Old
Mon Apr 21, 2014, 08:20 PM
(#2)
http://gyazo.com/381d3271bffdc26da616494d7a654566 this is a screen cap of the error it says

Old
Mon Apr 21, 2014, 08:48 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Sir Whalen!

You will need to contact support@pokerschoolonline.com as they are the only ones that will be able to help you get this fixed.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Apr 24, 2014, 07:48 AM
(#4)
i know it says contact support but you probably just need to fill in the 'Real money form'
if you just go into the poker stars client

go to cashier > buy chips
pick 'skrill' > deposit amount (think its 10 minimum)
enter your details on the form, i.e address, etc etc
then submit the form then just cancel the transaction.

this is what i had to do to take the test, ur not making a deposit just getting the form up so u can put in your details then just cancel that transaction, ( no card details are needed) then give it 5 mins n it should be working

hope this helps

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com