Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

spring fever

Old
spring fever - Tue Apr 22, 2014, 12:25 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2012
To my surprise, I found I won the spring fever series. (play chips) I was certain Ed had won. As it turns out I just didn't know how they scored the series.

I am really not posting this here to brag, I really wanted to thank all the folks who worked to put it together and also thank all the players who made it so competitive and fun to play.

I am looking forward to the next series, though I don't know that I will play as many games, but I will try to play one or two per day.

Thanks again and gl to all the players in the next one!

John (FireMedic815)

Last edited by FireMedic815; Tue Apr 22, 2014 at 12:26 AM.. Reason: added play chips

Old
Tue Apr 22, 2014, 12:50 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2012
call the medic there is a fire over here....

nice one...

being the first one i played in... it was fun to play fellow members...

and will b there for the next 1...

congrats

Old
Tue Apr 22, 2014, 01:08 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Congrats

always a battle in these and job well done as it no easy task.

I have plans for the May series to run May 2nd thru May 11th very good luck to those who take part

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Apr 22, 2014, 10:20 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2010
Very well done Firemedic - I was pretty sure you had it locked up. It is a great achievement.

From my point of view I was some way behind and knew I needed three big scores on the final day to have any chance - I had two good tournaments with a win and a second, but blank in the other two. Very happy with finishing the series well for the third place spot.

It is a very tough tournament series to win - but also the most enjoyable games going.

I echo your thanks to PSO staff for setting up these series and to all those take part.

See you in the May series.

Ed

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Apr 22, 2014, 10:35 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Well Done Fire

Cheers

Old
Tue Apr 22, 2014, 04:37 PM
(#6)
hey Ed. great play. I thought you had it because I wasn't aware of how they scored. I was going by the home game club leaderboard.

It was a nail biter there at the end which made it that much more fun.

see ya in the next one

Old
Tue Apr 22, 2014, 04:38 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post
Well Done Fire

Cheers
Thanks eff, I tried to bluff the 72 a couple times for you, but I never got it through. That is why I ask for lessons on playing that hand

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com