Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Micro Stakes MTT/STT skype group

Old
Wink
Micro Stakes MTT/STT skype group - Wed Apr 23, 2014, 03:40 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Hi all
I run a skype group for MTT/STT players.
Somewhere we you can post hands, talk poker or watch/host sweat sessions.
Would be great to have fresh faces in the group
If you would like to join the group either leave your skype name here or add me on skype (Mikey_Luggs) mentioning the Tourny group and I will add
All welcome
Thanks Mike

Old
Wed Apr 23, 2014, 03:48 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
**moved to better fitting forum JWK24**

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Apr 23, 2014, 04:00 PM
(#3)
Thanks

Old
Wed Apr 23, 2014, 05:59 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
Cheers Mikey, seems to be getting busier and well worth joining.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu May 01, 2014, 04:43 PM
(#5)
BUMP!
Would really like to see this group expand
There are 15 Members at the moment.
Anyone else that would like to join add Mikey_Luggs on skype stating the MTT group and I will add you

Old
Fri Jun 20, 2014, 12:10 AM
(#6)
SilverStar
Hi Mike

I found your post as I was about to make my own post and I am now wondering whether your group could be for me. I have poker friends but non of them are that interested in talking about the game with a view to improving so I was going to try and set up a group of like minded players to share information /experiences /hands / opinions etc.

I have been playing for 10+ years now and read 50+ books and so on but I am still not a consistent winner which I want to change. I win tournaments yes both online and live in London UK but I am not in the 5% that actually make a profit from the game.

Please let me know if you think your group is for me and if not I'll try and set one up.

Thanks

Mike (another one!)

Old
Fri Jun 20, 2014, 04:03 AM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2010
We'd be interested in having you OrdinaryGuy, just find me (spand42) or Mikey_Luggs on Skype and let us know you'd like to join the group!

Old
Sat Jun 21, 2014, 02:31 AM
(#8)
SilverStar
Thank you :-)

I will do that

Mike

Old
Study Group - Mon Jul 07, 2014, 12:19 AM
(#9)
Since: May 2014
Hi Mike,

Can you please tell me,

Is there any restriction on what stakes members play ?
What time zone is the group based in ? (Important for sweat sessions)

Thanks,
Alfa.

Old
Mon Jul 07, 2014, 05:08 PM
(#10)
Since: Sep 2010
Hi Alfa, I sort of jointly run the group with Mikey.

No restriction on stakes, although nearly everyone is either micro-stakes or small-stakes.

We have people based as wide as between Philippines, UK, Canada so there are people online for large portions of the day.

Find me on Skype, spand42, and just let me know that you want to join the group.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com