Button ($6.42)
Hero (SB) ($19.09)
BB ($13.24)
UTG ($5)
MP ($24.84)
CO ($4.14)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, K
1 fold, MP raises to $0.20, 2 folds

Last edited by braveslice; Fri Apr 25, 2014 at 06:05 PM..

Old
Sat Apr 26, 2014, 03:58 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
Against his small open sizing I would like to call OOP a lot. 3-Betting has merits if the BB is somebody who we'd rather not have in the pot or squeeze us out, but I wouldn't be afraid of both at 10NL much. Being OOP with a hand that will potentially be dominated against a tighter villain's continuing range would most likely get us into a troublesome postflop spot.

Live Trainer

Old
Sat Apr 26, 2014, 02:04 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2013
Great thx!

I actually folded, because it was so strongly stated in learning process that calling SB is wrong (and I did not want to 3b against guy that tight). I'm glad you are pro calling as it sounds wise thing to do here. Next time.

Last edited by braveslice; Sat Apr 26, 2014 at 03:19 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com