Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Last posts- staking posts missing

Old
Last posts- staking posts missing - Sat Apr 26, 2014, 12:47 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi team,

Being a lazying forum user I usually use the last post method to see if anything new is in the forums.

Recently the stakes I have a piece of have stopped posted (or so i thought) which is fine nothing to see....

So one Horse PM'ed me asking me to comment on a stake change, opps very sorry missed it in the forum, went on commented then noticed no update in latest postings..

So sorry for the ramble

Is this deliberate in which case I need to go to that forum as well as last post or
is this an error and i need to switchmany thanks browser (again)

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Apr 26, 2014, 12:59 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2012
It is deliberate and won't, apparently, be changed.

Old
Sat Apr 26, 2014, 01:02 PM
(#3)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Grade b!

Yes, that was something that was intentionally done, so the best thing that I can recommend is that you go into that forum if you're a part of a stake.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Apr 26, 2014, 01:43 PM
(#4)
TY JWK,

I have no Problem with that and just need to make sure i'm sticking my head into that forum each day as well.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com