Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

can anyone help me,.....getting tilted over site!

Old
can anyone help me,.....getting tilted over site! - Sat Apr 26, 2014, 02:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2013
help,....its been a few years since ive made any attempt to get around in this site. i created a new account in the last month. and have had no problems at all with using the free tables at the non school site. having created a new account - Owsley925 - i decided to join pso and hone some chops,.....but i've recieved numerous error messages when trying to join the leagues, and today i made the unhappy discovery that eventhough i was redgistered as a participent ( and confirmed this) in the 'ZOOMED' toutorial today i am unable to find any access to the class,.... when i press the open button all i get is a progress bar that stops and im in limbo,..... any ideas??

Old
Sat Apr 26, 2014, 02:20 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Owsley025!

The first thing that I can say is that each person is only allowed to have one account. Having two is a big problem and against the TOS, so if you do have two, please contact support@pokerstars.com to correct this or you can be removed from the site.

If the training session is not loading, then check to see that your flash player is up-to-date. This is what the trainings run in and if you have an older version, it won't work. If your flash player is the current version, then please try a different browser.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
thank you,..! - Sat Apr 26, 2014, 02:27 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2013
surely i've already sent a contact to your admin. no responce yet ,..... ill be ssure to have any old accounts removed, thanks for the heads up!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com