MTT Quiz - 5 x 'School Pass' tickets*

What's this?

Old
Mon Apr 28, 2014, 06:49 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi AATudorAA,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

The 5x 'School Pass' tickets are the prize for passing out MTT Quiz. These tickets are used to play a selection of special PSO tournaments on the PokerStars client. If you go to 'Requests' > 'Tourney tickets..' and click on that ticket it will give a list of the tourneys you can enter. Hope that explains it

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Apr 28, 2014, 10:46 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
Hi,

One 'School Pass' ticket gives you a FreeBuy (value 33c) entry into a 30c re-buy/add-on tournament with 5 x $3.30 tickets guaranteed.

You don't have to spend any N x 30c real money but it's a nice challenge to win an higher tournament $3.30 entry ticket.

Old
Tue Apr 29, 2014, 04:26 AM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2013
The problem is that I have passed the MTT Quiz yesterday, but the tickets aren't in my PokerStars account.
What can I do? I already contacted the staff, but still no answer.

Old
Tue Apr 29, 2014, 04:51 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AATudorAA View Post
The problem is that I have passed the MTT Quiz yesterday, but the tickets aren't in my PokerStars account.
Hi there,

It can take up to 48 hours for a reply.

Only the Support Team can help you with this.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Apr 29, 2014, 04:11 PM
(#6)
Since: Apr 2014
BronzeStar
I have the same problem with the tickets... and I dont know how to contact the support team!!

Old
Tue Apr 29, 2014, 04:23 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
I receive the tickets =)

Old
Tue Apr 29, 2014, 04:25 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi Bidogno,

If you have passed the MTT quiz, you will receive the 5 school passes within 48 hours. If it should take longer than this, you will need to contact support@pokerschoolonline.com. They will be pleased to assist you.

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri May 02, 2014, 01:49 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AATudorAA View Post
I have passed the test but got no notification about the tickets.. is that normal?

Old
question - Fri May 02, 2014, 01:50 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
When you pass the test should I recieve some sort of notification about the tickets?

Old
Fri May 02, 2014, 04:07 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxA017 View Post
When you pass the test should I recieve some sort of notification about the tickets?
Hi MaxA017,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Usually you will receive an email when you pass a quiz to confirm about the tickets but as we all know things can get lost in the works. So I suggest the easiest way to find out is to open the PokerStars client and go to 'Requests' > 'Tournament tickets..' and you should find them there. If they are not there 48 hours after passing the quiz please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will assist you.

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE.

Cheers,

Chris

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wink
Remember, remember ... - Fri May 02, 2014, 04:27 PM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxA017 View Post
If the screen flashed and filled with fireworks, then you will get the tickets. If not, wait 48 hours and contact support@pokerschoolonline.com if they still haven't arrived.

Kev

Old
2 down - 3 more to go - Sat May 03, 2014, 01:26 AM
(#13)
Since: Jul 2011
I have 3 school pass tickets left. unfortunately i didnt make it so far to go further. any chance to use those before SCOOP? will be there any tournaments in the next day or two for the school pass?

Old
Plenty if time - Sat May 03, 2014, 07:06 AM
(#14)
Hi

The School Pass tickets are valid until the end of the year - there will be more promotions through the year.

Kev

Old
Sat May 03, 2014, 12:04 PM
(#15)
As KG said there will be more promotions throughout the year but no more before SCOOP starts.

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com