Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

open league game cancelled

Old
open league game cancelled - Wed Apr 30, 2014, 03:16 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2014
how come

Old
Wed Apr 30, 2014, 03:53 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkkilla76 View Post
how come
Hello,

PokerStars performed a scheduled server restart this morning. All PokerStars tournaments were canceled as normal during a restart.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Apr 30, 2014, 05:05 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2008
This confuses me really as I looked into the Pokerstars Lobby just right now and there are tourneys which just started, at the same time the open sill league would be and aren't cancelled at all.

As well the qualifier league in two hours appears as cancelled in the lobby BUT none of the regular tourneys at PS is
where normally when there is a restart to come up they would not appear in the lobby.

And if the restart already was, how comes that all the normal tourneys are working but pokerschool is cancelled.
So yes it is normal that all tourneys are cancelled during a restart BUT the restart was all normal tourneys are running YET pokerschool tourneys which is to be in two hours is cancelled. Which I don't understand.
Besides that I don't understand the argument with the restart as really no other tourney than the pokerschool once starting at 5amET and 7am ET are cancelled out of all tourneys on PokerStars. This must have been a funny server restart only done for two tourneys.
I am playing currently on Pokerstars and I did so when the cancelled tourney was about to start and an hour before I did NOT notice any server restart, my games just normal working

Last edited by plstarshine; Wed Apr 30, 2014 at 05:32 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com