Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

2NL 6max cash, AQo , bb vs btn

Old
2NL 6max cash, AQo , bb vs btn - Wed Apr 30, 2014, 07:48 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
i had AQo on big blind and villan is multitabler regular with 13/9/3 on button.

i dint want to 3bet pre, because i didnt want toput myself in to a tough spot OOP after flop.

i really dont remember why i donked the flop but the reason i gave up on turn was i got the feeling of having the second best hand agains a better kicker or a set. what do you guys think of this play ? can you see a better possible play ?

Old
Wed Apr 30, 2014, 10:59 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
I call pre, but never donkbet that flop. He's not gonna call with worse very often, so let him make a c-bet with his entire range. I'd check-call all the way unless he bombs the river and I'm stuck on one pair. If villain checks back the turn, you can be fairly certain you're good and could make a small river bet to target hands like TT.

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com