Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Problem with Quiz / Eligible or NOT... and why?

Old
Problem with Quiz / Eligible or NOT... and why? - Wed Apr 30, 2014, 10:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2014
Hi there, love your site.
However, I cannot take a part in the quiz, although I did all the lessions (for three courses so far).
When I try to take the basic course (or any other), i get the message "Your account is not eligible for this promotion. You are still welcome to take the quiz."
Can you help me? Do I need to make a deposit or what?
Another question - in theory, if I manage to get some money from the League or freerolls and, following that, get lucky in some of MTT, am I eligible for cash out (lets say 200-300 $) despite the fact that I didn't make any deposit?
Finally, I would like to know if its OK to have my first deposit directly from my girlfriends VISA credit card and later, if I manage to create some decent amount to be cashed out on my NETELLER Account?
Thanks a lot

Old
Thu May 01, 2014, 09:06 AM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi Reficiamus,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

I'm afraid to find out why you are not eligible for the quiz promotion you will need to contact support@pokerschoolonline.com as they are the only ones who will have access to this information.

As for your deposit/cahsout questions. Should you win money from freerolls and wish to cash out you should be able to do so but I would read the Cashout Policy first to make sure of what you need to do. However I believe you can only deposit using your own credit/debit card etc, using someone else's is against the rules. If you would like to know more on the rules for depositing or cashing out you can always contact support@pokerstars.com and they will always be happy to answer your questions or help you out.

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com