Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

Analysis Pokertracker 4

Old
Analysis Pokertracker 4 - Sun May 04, 2014, 05:39 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
WhiteStar
Greetings and salutations my beautiful people,

I recently started poker again, and although I'm off to a very impatient start, I believe I'll settle down after a while. So that's fine.

So I've been reading a ton of articles and playing a couple of hours, also on the League freerolls and the tickets worth of tournaments. But I'd like to play less next couple of days and invest that time in analysing my game at the end of each day.

Now, in Pokertracker, I've tagged a few hands over the last few days as 'Review', so I definitely want to put those in my reviewthingy or post them on this board.

Problem is, I can't find the hands anymore in the program. When I go to Stats and Summary and check marked ones, I only find like 2 hands, and I definitely checked of like 6-7.

Also, the other help. How do you, and yes, I mean YOU, the reader, use a program like Pokertracker to analyse your game. I know it has like a leaktracer and all the obvious stuff, but how do YOU choose hands to run through a replayer. There is just so much information, and it's hard to choose in the entire list of hands, which hands I should put in the replayer and which hands not.

Is there a way to sort the hands through importance/bad decisions/amazing decisions (I'd like to replay those as well)

If I'm just looking over the huge 'select bad hands'-button, please forgive me, if not, any help would be very much appreciated. I'm really enjoying the HUD-feel, and messing around with it is fun enough to justify the price.

Thanks!

SeanCages

Old
Mon Nov 17, 2014, 03:06 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2013
Ensure the proper Poker site and then proper poker player is selected, and also on the right, choose all hands, then filter. This should work.

Old
Mon Nov 17, 2014, 11:59 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataraj1 View Post
Ensure the proper Poker site and then proper poker player is selected, and also on the right, choose all hands, then filter. This should work.
+1 It's how I go back to look at my hands in PT4 too.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Nov 18, 2014, 06:09 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2013
The thing is, and this happened to me once last year: if you have a mouse with a wheel or the magic mouse, and without you knowing it, just scroll the mouse while the site or the player on the boxes on the left are selected, then you may unknowingly find that everything is empty.

I actually thought I had lost all my DB at that time. It is not immediately obvious what could be wrong...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com