Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

delete account

Old
delete account - Wed May 07, 2014, 07:27 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2014
is it posiblle to delete own account becouse i lose to much time and money on this site(also play on full tilt where i earn well ) i think this is great site but i get to many bad beat in two last weaks so thet hurts my bankroll

i wont after this month ( in dey 02.06.2014 )to delete account so thet i can not get in temtation to put some more money again

so please help me and show me the way

Old
Wed May 07, 2014, 07:39 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by corona_sb View Post

so please help me and show me the way
Hi there,

Simply contact support@pokerstars.com and they will be able to assist you with this.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 07, 2014, 07:44 AM
(#3)
Since: May 2013
Why not transfer any money to full tilt and uninstall Stars. Then never download it again. But to be honest , Bad beats are because of the cards and the cards are the same everywhere.
All the pokerstars rigged nonsense is created by bad losers.

Old
Wed May 07, 2014, 08:14 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2012
BronzeStar
There are self exclusion options in place to protect you

Just self-exclude for the period you feel comfortable and then you cant play

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com