Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Small cash SCOOP low MTT - lasted 6 hours

Old
Small cash SCOOP low MTT - lasted 6 hours - Wed May 07, 2014, 08:21 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
A last longer PB (personal best) in a MTT for me at 6 hours.

The joke is I bust level 22. Day 1 finishes start level 41 and didn't realise when I jumped in it was a 2 day event.

$27, 19761 runners

You finished the tournament in 1213th place. A USD 46.24 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Old
Thumbs up
Wed May 07, 2014, 08:54 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2012
Congrats Forrest!

Old
Thu May 08, 2014, 03:22 AM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2012
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForrestFive View Post
A last longer PB (personal best) in a MTT for me at 6 hours.

The joke is I bust level 22. Day 1 finishes start level 41 and didn't realise when I jumped in it was a 2 day event.

$27, 19761 runners

You finished the tournament in 1213th place. A USD 46.24 award has been credited to your Real Money account.
Good job!

I tried to get into one and didnt manage to sat in last weekend.

I calculated it and Day 1 would be 10.5 hours ... crikey!
Day 2, depending on entrants would probably be a lot less and likely be only a small number of tables less

But 10.5 hours for day 1... for an online game (not like it is WSOP with 1 hour levels) that takes patience

Old
Thu May 08, 2014, 02:30 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2010
Congrats mate!

That's why we love the scoop, those deep structures

Old
Fri May 09, 2014, 08:24 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Congrats Forrest - cat power!!

One of my fave PSO success stories was the time you got one of those tickets we get for attending live training class, and managed to win the $3.30 satty ticket, and then used that to run it up to a really deep run - didn't you like, final table a tourney with one of those freebies?

I just got issued one of those the other day for attending class - wouldn't that be lovely to actually wind up with a $ return after attending class (over and above the learning experience, of course )

Did you satty into this tourney with one of the PSO tickets?

Last edited by TrustySam; Sat May 10, 2014 at 07:48 AM..

Old
Sat May 10, 2014, 12:13 PM
(#6)
Since: May 2011
Thanks guys.

Hi Sam,

No FT from a PSO $3.30 ticket. Though I did come 3rd in a 1000 player cap MTT - one time.

I bought in directly to this SCOOP event though prefer the satellite route. You can't use PSO tickets to buy-in to SCOOP-L satellites they are $7.50, $2.75 dead line events. Or try a 36 player 90c 6-max hyper 2 x shoot-out, win your table you get a tiny profit, win the next game for a $27 ticket.

Good luck with your School Pass ticket 30c re-buy add-on they are tough with only 5 tickets. The players aren't too keen to top up and inflate the prize pool. I did win one and bust my $3.30 ticket in a MTT.

PS. Just got a ticket from Step 1 $7.50 STT, 1st or 2nd = Step 2 $27 SCOOP-L entry. Third place you get another go at Step 1. Fancy stepping it up-to $82 because at Step 3 1st or 2nd = $215 SCOOP-M.

Last edited by ForrestFive; Sat May 10, 2014 at 09:57 PM.. Reason: steps option

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com