Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

Mobile poker tools ?

Old
Mobile poker tools ? - Sat May 10, 2014, 10:03 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2013
I wanted equilab on my phone. I don't think it's possible. Do any PSOers use any study tools on their phones? And if so, which and why ?
The reason I ask is because google isn't a search engine anymore. It's just annoying
Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by awmm83; Sat May 10, 2014 at 10:09 AM..

Old
Sat May 10, 2014, 02:34 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
I've got an iPhone. I have:

PokerOdds - a basic poker odds calculator

Poker Expert - allows you to keep track of what you do in live poker games

These aren't really study tools as such, I use them mainly for practical reasons when playing live.

Old
Sun May 11, 2014, 03:34 AM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2012
i think hm2 has some mobile apps.

Way i look at it is when i get PT4 there's nothing to sync the info so i can't use info i already have or gain any info whilst playing so gonna stop mobile playing altogether unless it can't be avoided.

Old
Sun May 11, 2014, 06:30 AM
(#4)
Since: May 2013
Was just a wee idea. Alas. Thanks guys.
On mobile play phoenix. You really need to play your cards right. Big stacks are usually aggressive, which means they fold . Dwindling stacks are usually passive. Don't bluff. Also look at nationality. Look for the Scandinavians and the eastern Europeans. They have a kamikaze playing style. Avoid!
Also, short stackers , like you, are unbluffable. You guys take out all the fun :p

Last edited by awmm83; Sun May 11, 2014 at 06:35 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com