2nl 6 max zoom - AA tough spot - Sat May 10, 2014, 12:31 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011

Old
Sat May 10, 2014, 01:05 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2014
Hmm, indeed a tough spot.
Any reads on Villain? (e.g. notes, stats or number of tables - these things will all affect my decision here)

Readless, I think I'm going to have to make the call. It's tough being this deep, but I can see him shoving many worse hands, and treating sets and 2 pairs a bit more carefully. Definitely going to see monster draws like AcTc, KcTc or AcKc and pair + FD hands like JcTc or KcJc.The read will be the most important thing though. If he's playing 1 table I'm not folding.

However, with the hands I just mentioned we don't have amazing equity, so if I think there's a chance he's doing this with made hands (i.e. 4 tabling low Afq/Af player) I can fold.

Last edited by Swagneto; Sat May 10, 2014 at 01:09 PM..

Old
Hand replay - Sun May 11, 2014, 12:09 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
I would personally call that hand he shoves a large raise over your aces on the flop how often does he have AK clubs here the only thing you need to worry about is a flush draw

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com