Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

A question for the PSO MODS and players alike

Old
A question for the PSO MODS and players alike - Wed May 14, 2014, 05:53 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Hello guys.Just wanted to know when did using up the avail time before making a play consider stalling?And when did this ever become a violation of PSO rules? I thought It was also a known and openly discussed strategy being used by most of those who consistently on the top spots of the LB. Im asking this becoz my brother bwenas_me says hes being ban for stalling!!!! What the hell is going on here? Why did PSO do that to him only,when there are lot of known PSO players who always play like that,using up the avail time before making a fold or a play. Hell ,I Even try to use that strategy but its not really my style,its way too boring,and It just dont work for me!

note:pokerstars support know we are brothers. so u better ask them if u have questions about that subject

Old
Wed May 14, 2014, 06:06 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokyaw View Post
Hello guys.Just wanted to know when did using up the avail time before making a play consider stalling?And when did this ever become a violation of PSO rules?

note:pokerstars support know we are brothers. so u better ask them if u have questions about that subject
Hi there,

You've already answered the question yourself.

Anything that happens in the client regarding the way a poker hand is played is a PokerStars matter. They would welcome your feedback and please send it to support@pokerstars.com

PokerSchoolOnline has no influence over the decisions of PokerStars.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 14, 2014, 06:17 AM
(#3)
true MOD. but he said he was ban in PSO only. He can still play on stars. So its easy to assume that PSO have something to do with that,but if Im mistaken,Im sorry makig a thread for that. But since its done,might as well get an answer to those questions above as well

Old
Wed May 14, 2014, 07:08 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2013
If that is actually true, I think they actually took way too long into introducing a form of justice.
Clearly players who were, are, will slow fold every hand get an unfair advantage against those who won't.
So yeah I wouldn't mind that happening into a regular tournament, but calling something skill league and accepting that unfair edge who has nothing to do with skill, was at least laughable and demoralizing to the other players.
Although obviously it will be subjective and people may be wrongly banned, I support it 100% and don't even mind if I get banned in the future.
But that's really bad for your friend bokyaw and I guess PSO could had made a thread warning for it in advance.

Old
Wed May 14, 2014, 07:30 AM
(#5)
Yeah,I agree GP. Personally, I really dont like playing with anyone using that style,its not fun at all. but we all know its a working to some. I said to some,coz its never worked for me lol. Hes my bro BTW

Old
Wed May 14, 2014, 07:30 AM
(#6)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
true MOD. but he said he was ban in PSO only. He can still play on stars. So its easy to assume that PSO have something to do with that,but if Im mistaken,Im sorry makig a thread for that. But since its done,might as well get an answer to those questions above as well
That is NOT true.

But we do not discuss a members bans in a public forum, we only discuss on a one to one basis with the member involved.

If bwenas_me has an issue please ask him to email forum@mypokerschoolonline.com

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 14, 2014, 08:07 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
That is NOT true.

But we do not discuss a members bans in a public forum, we only discuss on a one to one basis with the member involved.

If bwenas_me has an issue please ask him to email forum@mypokerschoolonline.com

Cheers,
Raiser

My apologies sir, I asked him about that, and he said he cant actually play on stars,and not only with PSO!! But still,He said he was ban from pso opl players complaints for stalling so I still hope he was not being single out for that reason alone coz he wins most of the tyms he play on OPL

Old
Wed May 14, 2014, 08:09 AM
(#8)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
My apologies sir, I asked him about that, and he said he cant actually play on stars,and not only with PSO!! But still,He said he was ban from pso opl players complaints for stalling so I still hope he was not being single out for that reason alone coz he wins most of the tyms he play on OPL
Certainly not by us, like I said above we have no infulence over this and PokerStars contact these players directly and deal with them, PokerSchoolOnline have no say or part in it.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 14, 2014, 08:11 AM
(#9)
Feel free to close this thread MOD

Old
Wed May 14, 2014, 09:42 PM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
**closed**

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com