Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

[2nl 6max zoom] 3way all in on flop, middle set

Old
[2nl 6max zoom] 3way all in on flop, middle set - Wed May 14, 2014, 11:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011

I was always going with the hand, but hand some serious concerns about villain_6 having a made straight. And even if I was ahead there was a good chance I wouldn't be by the river.

But I was ahead and I held

Old
Thu May 15, 2014, 03:13 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2013
Only hand to give str OTF is 89, that is very small part of his range.

imo, against that crazy flop texture I would lead 0.5-0.54

I don’t see any reason OTF not to re-raise AI. If you raise it looks strong or draw regardless the bet size.

Old
Thu May 15, 2014, 05:48 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2011
I figured it's almost a guarantee that someone will bet after me and I can raise it for a bigger pot.

The reason I didn't put it all in is because not all players at 2nl think very deeply. They might see a difference between a 50c raise and a $1.50 raise, whereas we know that there is no difference.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com