10NL 6max zoom, Fold/call vs shove ? - Fri May 16, 2014, 07:55 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2013

UTG stats: none
BTN stats: 50 / 0/0 over 2 hands
BB stats: 15 / 7 and a 3bet% of 25 over 30 hands

I bet to iso the limper, btn calls and BB massive overbet shoves 55blinds

Do I have enough to call ?

If I call, big chance BTN will call as well and my odds will be even less so.... easy fold ?

What about that 3bet% of 25? Does that widens his 3bet-range to a point that a call is +ev?

Old
Fri May 16, 2014, 10:58 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
This is a fold.

Old
Sat May 17, 2014, 05:26 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
Assuming the button folds, you need 43% equity to break even on a call.

I have no idea what villain's range is, but it likely consists of a lot of crappy Ax and pocket pairs. Against this range, you only have a 39.7% equity. Bear in mind that it might just be the case that this is how villain chooses to play his premiums and your equity might be much lower than ~40% and I think you have a pretty comfortable fold here.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com