Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Heads up knockout tourney

Old
Heads up knockout tourney - Sat May 17, 2014, 05:36 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2013
(hope this is the right place to post this!)

Over the last week or two I've been playing in the £10.50 No limit Hold'em super knockout heads up tourney.

I'm getting mighty annoyed with it. A great little tourney spoiled by the people being given byes if there aren't enough people to balance the tables.

Byes are fine in normal tourneys but in a knockout format all your doing is fining the people you give byes. For each knockout you get $5. If for instance there are 4 rounds and you win the tourney you get $25 (4 knockouts plus your own bounty). If you get a bye you can only win $20 in bounties (three knockouts plus our own). This is clearly unfair. Its even more annoying in the tourney that is currently running. I was the 9th person to sign up for it well over half an hour before it started but because the draw for byes is random I got a bye while someone who registered a minute before the start got to play. That's surely unfair too.

Could byes be taken from these type of tourneys and just refund anyone who registers in the void between levels?

Thank you

Max.

Old
Sat May 17, 2014, 02:49 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hello MaxBeckett

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Thanks for your post, suggest you contact support@pokerstars.com with your suggestion, im sure they will help you.

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!

Good luck at the tables

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com