Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Unable to take the assessment.

Old
Unable to take the assessment. - Sun May 18, 2014, 02:32 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2014
When i click the start the quiz on poker assessment, a message prompts that my account has a problem and that i should contact support@pokerschoolonline.com.. what should i do? i already send a message to the support group.

thanks, more power.

Old
Sun May 18, 2014, 04:18 AM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi rrCELL,

If you have sent a message to support@pokerschoolonline.com they will get back to you as soon as they can, within 48 hours, usually sooner. I'm afraid they're the only ones who can fix this problem for you so please be patient.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun May 18, 2014, 05:45 AM
(#3)
Since: May 2014
My account is cool now.
I just passed the assessment.
thanks.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com