Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

AC 500 NLHE dec. 8

Old
AC 500 NLHE dec. 8 - Sat Dec 07, 2002, 09:51 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
i went down last night to ac on the strength of a forum post that the satellites were soft
in the first round, 5-15 we lost half of our table!
there were some gamblers there
lon story short, i won a voucher for 500 by playing the way i play here
by folding early and often
by being seletively aggressive
by playing like freddieboy the fish
i wish i had had more time, but i cant quit my day gig yet
the ninja poker training that i have recieved here at pokerschhool online is really making a difference in my B and M results
i used to be the bait fih
now i am the predator
and can sense others of my kind
who trap and slowroll and go all in with crap because of a percieved weakness in their opponent or the ever so tasty posittional advantage
anyway
if all tourneys are as electric as the one now running at the taj, im gettinmg a prety good idea of what new obsession is going to replace Rugby in my life when my kness finally fail
thankyou thankyou thankyou to all of my tutors here at the school
I am still flying from last night
cant wait til tommorrow at 11
gonna fold my buffaloesque behind off for hours an hours
i am practicing my folding as we speak

anyway,. if anyone from the school is in AC that day look me up
ill be the goateed lunatic at the final table talking crap if there is anything to this positive visualization stuff

i will get there by bus around nine to register anprobably play some 2 -4 limit just to drink the terrific free coffe they serve there
im thinnking white rugby shirt with red paint stains this time, out of deference to tiger woods wearing of red shirts in final round
500 is my masters
hope to see some of you in the flesh and at the final table

Old
Sat Dec 07, 2002, 11:01 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Best of luck Buff.

We know u can do it!

Randy

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2002, 12:02 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Well the boy's on his way Martha! we did our best to raise him right. i still think we should have named him "Nickle", but he carries with him, our hopes and your old clothes Martha.

at least the boy has the right stuff, he too likes to see people in the flesh (XXX). 8) 8) 8)

Shadrak
Time is the fire we all burn in

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com