Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Holdon

Old
Holdon - Mon May 19, 2014, 06:23 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2014
Hi my name is Tim and I put holdon as the title because I have an over whelming feeling this is not the forum for the BankBuilders. It's okay if not just please let me know. A little about me I have been playing holdem for about 10 years, YES I still have a lot to learn and am more than willing to do just that as to be honest yes I love the psychology of Holdem but I strongly believe if I ever want to hit 6 or 7 digits in the bank playing holdem is my best option. More than anything I really want a pro coach!! I am new to poker stars and like it so far (once the bingo player's are gone) I look forward to learning more and progressing!! PS: I love math and stats, I also trust my instincts 80% of time. Have a great day!!

Old
Mon May 19, 2014, 06:49 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Please read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon May 19, 2014, 06:51 PM
(#3)
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

Unfortunately your account is not eligible for this promotion as US residents are not currently allowed to play for cash on PokerStars.

However you can still avail of the learning material here at the school and take the courses and quizzes here. You can also post hands for review in the Poker Education section.

Good luck at the tables.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon May 19, 2014, 10:03 PM
(#4)
Thank you for the reply, and the use of the great learning material at the poker school!! I hope soon my lame I mean great country realize there are a lot worse things than online gambling. I have been keeping a close eye on the situation here, one word explains it, (MONEY) I really want to play for money!! I had a decent day in the free tourney's today my best because of the amount of players was the hourly tourney, there was 1221 and I got 4th. I also got 2nd and 3rd in the 45 player sit n go tourney. Playing free I just have to weather the storm of donk play!! For me I take pride and act like its real money. Once again thank you!! PS: Is the live training still available to me?

Sent from my C5215 using Tapatalk

Old
Tue May 20, 2014, 06:53 AM
(#5)
(Community Coordinator)
Yeah, hopefully US players can play again sooner rather than later. A lot of members here are from the US including some of the moderators.

If you're not in the PSO Home Game club then you are welcome to join up, there's some quality PM games played there.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 21, 2014, 01:55 AM
(#6)
Hi Royal. I appreciate your kindness! I also appreciate an opportunity to join the PSO Home Game club. A little about me is I am a very loyal person. Is there a way we could have a private talk through email, phone ect. I had a off day at the tables today my best finish was 49th out of 1016, I did get beat by a donk who had the entire box of lucky charms with real 4 leaf clovers in it I have the entire hand history for the tourney I had this guy figured out he called 80% of the time so I knew I was getting called I had ace jack of clubs so I just paid blind to see flop ace spades 6 spades and I think 8 hearts I bet pot he reraises and makes it if I call I'm all in, I called I let you see the hand but he had no face cards no connectors or suited cards he did have a spade by me saying that I'm sure u have figured out what happened, runner runner spades. Let me know where to post that hand history and the tourney from the 19th where I got 4th out of 125

Old
Wed May 21, 2014, 02:21 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUFNFUNTRAP View Post
Hi Royal. I appreciate your kindness! I also appreciate an opportunity to join the PSO Home Game club. A little about me is I am a very loyal person. Is there a way we could have a private talk through email, phone ect. I had a off day at the tables today my best finish was 49th out of 1016, I did get beat by a donk who had the entire box of lucky charms with real 4 leaf clovers in it I have the entire hand history for the tourney I had this guy figured out he called 80% of the time so I knew I was getting called I had ace jack of clubs so I just paid blind to see flop ace spades 6 spades and I think 8 hearts I bet pot he reraises and makes it if I call I'm all in, I called I let you see the hand but he had no face cards no connectors or suited cards he did have a spade by me saying that I'm sure u have figured out what happened, runner runner spades. Let me know where to post that hand history and the tourney from the 19th where I got 4th out of 125

Old
Wed May 21, 2014, 02:43 AM
(#8)
Don't know how I just made a duplicate when I we finishing my letter because I hit enter to soon on post to you was saying 4th out of 1252, I thought it was 1221 but I got the results today and says 1252. Please let me know where to write u a private message or talk on phone ur preference, its about loyalty and would mean a lot to figure a few things out. I also would like if you browse through my hand history from my 49th finish and not just my last hand but a few key hands I would love your input!! I may post both tourney results in the achievement section with the two 45 player sit & go tourneys where I got 2nd and 3rd. Well my friend I'm going to find a big tourney before I go to sleep since Sunday I have a 4th 3rd and second so I gonna give it my best for a 1st. Have a great day brother!!

Old
Wed May 21, 2014, 04:29 AM
(#9)
(Community Coordinator)
Hi,

Sure, no trouble at all. The details of joining the Home Game club can be found here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...nity-Home-Game

and just hit 'Send PM' below if you ever want to send me a private message

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 21, 2014, 06:50 AM
(#10)
Did you get your PM?

Old
Thu May 22, 2014, 05:51 PM
(#11)
Yes, thank you for your response!! A question for you, do I have a invite or do eyI send a request for membership?

Never give up!

Old
Fri May 23, 2014, 04:59 AM
(#12)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUFNFUNTRAP View Post
A question for you, do I have a invite or do eyI send a request for membership?

Never give up!

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online. If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software.

1. Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab.
2. Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button.
3. Enter my Club ID number: 606097
4. Enter my Invitation Code: psoclub2014

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com