Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Pokerstars client crashing

Old
Pokerstars client crashing - Mon May 19, 2014, 10:40 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2014
Hey guys,

Sorry to be a bother but my pokerstars client keeps crashing as soon as i log in (sometimes even before i log in). This has never happened before, what can i do to fix this? Also, i was playing 2NL FR, will i still be seated/paying blinds indefinitely or is there a back-up mechanism? I was in the middle of a hand.

Thanks in advance,
Byblosflare

Old
Mon May 19, 2014, 04:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi Byblosflare,

This is an unusual problem, I'm not quite sure what the problem could be. I'd suggest firstly restarting everything and perhaps try running PokerStars as an administrator. If that doesn't work then your best bet is to reinstall the client. A bit of a pain, I know, especially if you have custom setting but I can't think of any way around it. Hope you get the problem fixed!

Also don't worry about still being seated. Once you have been logged off/disconnected for a certain amount of time you become removed from the table(s).

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue May 20, 2014, 04:49 AM
(#3)
Since: May 2014
Thanks for your reply, it seems to be working properly today so hopefully the issue doesn't re-appear!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com