Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Poker Podcast - Win Tickets!

Old
Poker Podcast - Win Tickets! - Mon May 19, 2014, 03:26 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)

Hello,

Very soon we will record a new episode of the PokerSchoolOnline Podcast and on the show we will be talking about the topic of 'Dealing with Aggression in Poker'.

We want to hear your questions about this topic. Do you find it difficult playing aggressive opponents? Do you find that you lose money when you try to play aggressively? What would you like to know about play aggressive poker profitably?

Email your questions to forum@mypokerschoolonline.com and include 'Podcast' in the subject line. If we read your question out on the next show you will win an $11 Sunday Storm ticket!

But Hurry! You need to email your questions to us before May 24th.

If you've missed the last episode of the Podcast you can catch-up with it HERE

We look forward to hearing from you!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Lufidu - Wed May 21, 2014, 08:24 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2014
WhiteStar
Why i loose 90%games when I play on the rules at poker school.Poker program is not correct because
this program can't given card after flop correctly.Player with 4,10 go to allin and win.My A,A in out.What's wrong ?

Old
Wed May 21, 2014, 10:33 AM
(#3)
(Community Coordinator)
Hi guys,

Don't forget to include your PokerStars username in the emails There's a lot of emails coming in and a good amount of them have no username. We can't award a prize if we don't know who you are

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 21, 2014, 01:27 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lufidu View Post
Why i loose 90%games when I play on the rules at poker school.Poker program is not correct because
this program can't given card after flop correctly.Player with 4,10 go to allin and win.My A,A in out.What's wrong ?
T4 has 14% equity, even more if you are doomswitched, which it sounds like you are.

I am going to give thought to an aggressive question!

Old
Sat May 24, 2014, 05:54 AM
(#5)
(Community Coordinator)
Hey guys,

Time is running out if you want to get your question to us for the next show (see opening post above)

You could win an $11 Sunday Storm ticket and don't forget to include your PokerStars username in the email

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Lose and Loos - Sat May 24, 2014, 07:47 AM
(#6)
Since: Apr 2014
First try on Money Play Almost lose. Plz give me a sagestion.

Regards.

Bill Smith

Old
Sat May 24, 2014, 07:58 AM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi Bill,

I'd suggest that you study our poker courses and take the quiz at the end of each lesson before trying a hand at the real money games. >>click here<<

By doing this, it will ensure you have a solid foundation for the basic and intermediate fundamentals of poker.

CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun May 25, 2014, 08:15 AM
(#8)
Since: Jan 2013
BronzeStar
How wide of a range is best when you defend blinds with when a player to your right always raises when you're in the blinds?

Thanks

RickyG83

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com