Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

unlucky? or did he just feel to good about his hand?

Old
Talking
unlucky? or did he just feel to good about his hand? - Sun May 25, 2014, 08:59 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2013
SilverStar
I was playing 1/2c table (6 max.) I was in the cut off with KK and get raised one spot before me to 6c with his 44. I re-raise to 16 and get insta called. being at 42% to win to his 13%, the flop comes 3h 5c 6c. He bets and I raise. At this point people could think he has a high pocket pair but i put him on 4s or 7s... Maybe even 8s, I just didnt believe he had AA. so he checks, I bet the pot, and he insta shoves followed by me calling. He shows his 44s and hits a 2 on the turn lmao.

Seems like A. He wasnt putting me on anything because B. He just put all his faith in that low pocket pair and his draw even though he only went up like 4% at that point. How do you make that move? lol.

Note: I dont have the replay cuz I was playing on my phone. (Only have scrrleenshot.)

Last edited by TommysgotAs; Sun May 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM..

Old
Sun May 25, 2014, 10:55 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Tommy!

Without the stack sizes, we can't tell... it's critical information to see whether the opp had the correct odds or not. When looking at odds, you can't just look at your two cards vs their exact 2 cards.... it has to be a player's cards vs the opp's range.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun May 25, 2014, 11:27 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommysgotAs View Post
Note: I dont have the replay cuz I was playing on my phone. (Only have scrrleenshot.)
You can ask for your last 200 hands and they will send it through email

Old
Mon May 26, 2014, 02:10 AM
(#4)
SilverStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
You can ask for your last 200 hands and they will send it through email
I cant find that option through the phone app?

Old
Tue May 27, 2014, 07:48 PM
(#5)
Since: May 2014
BronzeStar
or maybe he or she was destined to win that hand....

Old
Wed May 28, 2014, 06:30 AM
(#6)
SilverStar
Mod, you can just close this thread.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com