Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

MTT Quiz Prize?

Old
MTT Quiz Prize? - Mon May 26, 2014, 06:54 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2014
Hi I recently completed the MTT quiz over 24hrs ago, But am still yet to receive my "School Pass" tickets for this accomplishment. Can any 1 help I have emailed support but they have not replied.

Old
Mon May 26, 2014, 07:42 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2014
OK got this sorted via email eventually, Seems the promo is not meant to be live yet, But fair play to PS they credited my account, I guess some 1 in the IT department is in for an ear bending.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com