Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

MTT quiz????

Old
MTT quiz???? - Mon May 26, 2014, 07:07 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2014
Hi I recently completed the MTT quiz over 24hrs ago, But am still yet to receive my "School Pass" tickets for this accomplishment. Can any 1 help I have emailed support but they have not replied.

Old
Mon May 26, 2014, 07:20 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2014
Nice copy paste of my post lol I got an email reply "eventually" And the guy said they didnt offer prizes for MTT quiz so iv sent them a snotty email back with a copy paste where it clearly states you will receive 5 x School pass. Perhaps with this being new not every 1 knows and the system is not giving us what we were promised.

Old
Mon May 26, 2014, 11:15 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
It's probably a first real money $ deposit and pass the quiz for the "School Pass" tickets.

Attending a promoted live training session you get a "School Pass" ticket! I have 11 of those and not able to use them now. And if something becomes available I honestly wouldn't bother.

I feel for you as it's very confusing why these, Quiz/Training/Free-Buy (in a $ re-buy/add-on tournament) tickets, are offered in general!

So just thinking the bean counters need to sort some -EV promotional things out soon. OMG, after over two years on tilt. Actually I don't remember when tilt started.

Old
Mon May 26, 2014, 11:44 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2014
There are 2 School Pass events a day Forrest, 1 at 6pm and 00:00hrs UK time in the private area the next 1 at 6pm's ID is 913848236, If you read my thread I eventually got them sorted but seems the promo should not of gone live just yet, But after pointing out the page was live PS Support did sort my tickets out. And you only get tickets for special live training events apparently. I personally find it a bit sh1t that things like bankroll builder and such are only available to 1st time depositors as well, But such is life.

Old
Tue May 27, 2014, 03:21 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForrestFive View Post
It's probably a first real money $ deposit and pass the quiz for the "School Pass" tickets.
No it's not, there's no deposit needed.

All members have to do is pass the MTT Quiz and if their account is eligiblle they will get 5 x School Pass tickets within 24 hours.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue May 27, 2014, 08:59 AM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2011
And if quiz was already passed? Then the only option is live training, right?

Old
Cool
Just passing - Tue May 27, 2014, 10:14 AM
(#7)
Since: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by soneneso View Post
And if quiz was already passed? Then the only option is live training, right?
Hi

At the moment, the only way is the MTT Quiz. The Passes for Live Training were part of the SCOOP promotion. Keep an eye on the forum and the Quiz Prizes page for details of future promotions.

Kev

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com