Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

round 2

Old
round 2 - Sat Dec 07, 2002, 05:26 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
i know for a fact i played in round 2 last month and never got in this month but it says in list i can play tonight and there are a LOAD more in same postion has PSO made a mistake and forgotten to remove players from the list?

Old
Sat Dec 07, 2002, 07:26 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
What round 2 ?? WPO ??
I went looking for PSO round 2, but of course it ends in November.

cheers

Old
Sat Dec 07, 2002, 07:35 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
round 2 for Nov starts at 8 CST

Randy

Old
Sat Dec 07, 2002, 08:01 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
:wink:

Old
Sat Dec 07, 2002, 08:43 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
I seem to recall that anyone who did not claim their spot in a previous Round 2 could roll it over to another month. Maybe that's it.

Chris

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2002, 06:46 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
No that's not it, it is a mistake, Gavin is dealing with it now.

I too was allowed to join list when I didn't qualify this month, but I finally made the right decision(I was tempted by the fruit) and un-joined then e mailed Mark.

I would assume it will be corrected before Sunday's round 2, and anyone who played last night when they shouldn't have been allowed in, will not improve their qualification.

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2002, 01:42 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
if i got knocked out by a player that wasnt meant to be in the event i would be alittle upset.
if i came 21st and players in top 20 wasnt meant to be playing i would be upset.

but hey i aint meant to be playing in it and i wont play in it (even though with 20 mins to go i am still on list)

what surprising me is the lack of people that did quailfy for it complaining about players being able to play that havent quailfied.

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2002, 01:57 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
I played last night and was planning on playing today, but now I'm wondering if I should. I wrote to Mark, to say I wasn't sure how I qualified, and he said if I could sign up for the tourney then I was qualified.

Now what do I do?

Peace, Starrs LSOGC

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2002, 02:11 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
Marks the boss if he says you can play i would play.

but i know for a fact that i have made round 2 twice and played both times and never made it this month but could play if i wanted to.

and if anyone wants to prove how i could play i would be happy to be cocco the clown for a MONTH

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2002, 02:21 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
Nope, I think Mark got it wrong and so I'm not playing. I definitely did not qualify last month. In fact it was probably my worst month ever here.

GL to those who do play.

Peace, Starrs LSOGC

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com