Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Is all the Open league prize money guranteed?

Old
Is all the Open league prize money guranteed? - Wed Jun 04, 2014, 01:31 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
I've been trying to find out what the policy is in regards to the payouts on the various leaderboards one can compete on in the Open league as it pertains to the disqualification, suspension or disciplinary action taken against players who have placed in the money. Does anyone know what occurs when, let's say, the first place finisher is disqualified? Does the first place money fall to the next man below or is it simply not awarded? It is not uncommon to see names scrubbed from leaderboards after the end of monthly play. Does this mean the money does not get awarded, or is it deemed "awarded" and then confiscated as part of the penalty? I have not found an answer to this anywhere. Is there an explanation in print? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com