Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

9 max Turbo 0.50$ SnG

Old
9 max Turbo 0.50$ SnG - Wed Jun 04, 2014, 06:53 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2012
Hello guys ,i recently saw that pokerstars have a 0.50$ buy in tournaments for 9 max sng, i give them a shot and played around 1000 games in 10 days and here is how i end:

Tournaments played: 969
Profit: 54,65$
ROI : 11%
ITM: 43%

Iusually play MTT-SNG , so i have some questions abt this type of tournaments 9 max sng turbo:

What ROI should a good player expect from this tournaments 9 max sng 0,50-1.50 Buy ins?
How to become better and analayze my game ? I read articles,watch videos and have strategy of how i play and things like that but i have never used softwares for that , only FPDB in the past but its for cash games and Universal Replayer to review some tournaments by my choise.
Any free softwares or some cheap ones that can hellp abt getting better , abt ICM ? maybe i dont need them at this level but i know when i move up i will feel the difirence

Old
time - Thu Jun 26, 2014, 03:41 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
how many tables did you grind at the time.

Old
Fri Jun 27, 2014, 12:21 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
awesome grind

now that's what you call a SHARK

congrats on your ROI very very impressive

but sadly don't know anything about HUD cause I don't use them

more $$$ to come

Old
Mon Jun 30, 2014, 01:10 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by -N-O-C-79- View Post
how many tables did you grind at the time.
I start open tournaments untill i have a number of 20 Tournaments and then stop opening and finish them all. If i'm on big downswing i might play session with 10-12 tournaments only some time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinsytan View Post
awesome grind

now that's what you call a SHARK

congrats on your ROI very very impressive

but sadly don't know anything about HUD cause I don't use them

more $$$ to come
Tnx man, since this topic i payed around 2.000 tournaments more of these and still a really good ROI around 11-15% again , i enjoed making money from this tournaments with most 1$ and cashing out time to time some hundred $$$, it's a really good feeling when u spend some money maked from a game that u love
In July and August i wont make cashouts and try to push my self and move in limits, thats why i started to interesd abt HUD or other cool softwares and make my game on a bigger level...i hope that i still wont need them untill 3.50$ 9 man sng buy ins at least
Gl in your games

Old
Tue Jul 01, 2014, 09:50 AM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2012
Congratulations on your recent success at these games. After reading your post I watched a few of these 50 cent turbo games. They are super soft and a donk fest. You can almost fold into 3rd place.

Old
Sat Oct 04, 2014, 11:53 AM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2014
Hey, I realize I'm replying very late, but I just wanted to share a tip when it comes to multi-tabling:
Don't open them all at the same time! The beginning stages of each tournament requires very little attention since it's just folding a lot, but the end stages require a lot of attention because you'll be playing a ton of hands. I recommend opening some tables, then wait 15-20 minutes, and then open some more so you can divide your attention better.

Last edited by magicianhans; Sat Oct 04, 2014 at 11:54 AM.. Reason: grammar

Old
Sat Oct 04, 2014, 12:55 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicianhans View Post
Hey, I realize I'm replying very late, but I just wanted to share a tip when it comes to multi-tabling:
Don't open them all at the same time! The beginning stages of each tournament requires very little attention since it's just folding a lot, but the end stages require a lot of attention because you'll be playing a ton of hands. I recommend opening some tables, then wait 15-20 minutes, and then open some more so you can divide your attention better.
I have another tip:

Open the tables all at the same time.
As the games progress you will bust out from some games, so you will be playing fewer tables when you reach the final stages. when all games are finished, start up a new batch.

Old
Wed Oct 08, 2014, 10:01 AM
(#8)
Since: Sep 2011
Nice grind dude! Keep it up!

Old
Mon Oct 13, 2014, 04:13 PM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2014
Some nice results there buddy! I'm also grinding the 0,50$ turbo 9-man sng's. Hope you run good! But not against me :P

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com