Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Share and Win Promotion - Trouble Shooting Tips

Old
Share and Win Promotion - Trouble Shooting Tips - Thu Jun 05, 2014, 03:46 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2014
Hy there, can you please help me with this promotion? I've tweeted the message, and than I went to "watch" podcasts, but there is only audio, I've listened episodes, but there is no clue about share and win promotion and registration. Promotion step 3 says "Return and watch the Poker Podcast and click on the 'Register' button. You'll then recieve your ticket within 24 hours. (See below if you do not recieve your ticket within this time)" But there are no videos, no button, nothing!
Can anyone help me, how do I register?

Thanks alot!

Old
Thu Jun 05, 2014, 05:23 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina988 View Post
Hy there, can you please help me with this promotion? I've tweeted the message, and than I went to "watch" podcasts, but there is only audio, I've listened episodes, but there is no clue about share and win promotion and registration. Promotion step 3 says "Return and watch the Poker Podcast and click on the 'Register' button. You'll then recieve your ticket within 24 hours. (See below if you do not recieve your ticket within this time)" But there are no videos, no button, nothing!
Can anyone help me, how do I register?

Thanks alot!

Hello,

Instructions for Share & Win can be found here:
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Share-and-Win

If after following the instruction correctly and you still don't get your ticket please see:

Terms & Conditions
  • Tickets may take 24 hours to be credited to your PokerStars account so don't worry if your ticket doesn't arrive straight away after all patience is a virture and good things come to those who wait!
  • Tickets will ONLY be credited to members who have followed the instructions correctly above.
  • Some restictions may apply in the location you are currently residing. PokerSchoolOnline are not responsible if no ticket is credited to you for circumstances beyond our control and no compensation will be offered.
  • If your ticket does not arrive within 24 hours this means that your account is not eligible for a Share & Win ticket and no compensation will be offered.

Trouble-shooting tips:
  1. Use the FireFox web browser for this promotion.
  2. Clear your web history cache before trying to do the promotion

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jun 05, 2014, 06:28 AM
(#3)
Thank you for your answer, but that doesn't work for me I've tried that before, and again and again but still nothing, there is no video and no registration button Can you maybe send me a link from that video?

Thank you very very much

Old
Thu Jun 05, 2014, 07:06 AM
(#4)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Thank you for your answer, but that doesn't work for me I've tried that before, and again and again but still nothing, there is no video and no registration button Can you maybe send me a link from that video?

Thank you very very much

You don't need to watch a video. After you send the tweet a 'Register' button should appear.

If it does not then try the trouble-shooting tips above.

If that does not work then unfortunately you will not get a ticket for this promotion.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jun 05, 2014, 08:05 AM
(#5)
I've made it finally I've deleted tweet and than tweeted again, and register button appeared I guess it's because of the browser
Now I hope I'll receive a ticket

Thank you!

Old
Thu Jun 05, 2014, 09:21 AM
(#6)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
I've made it finally I've deleted tweet and than tweeted again, and register button appeared I guess it's because of the browser
Now I hope I'll receive a ticket

Thank you!
Great news, I'm glad it worked for you

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jun 12, 2014, 11:42 PM
(#7)
Since: Oct 2012
Definitely buggy that promotion Raiser, you have to admit.
Never worked for me the first 2 times until Bjorn from support suggested fixes.
Funny thing is last podcast I didn't even have to tweet or listen to the Podcast, which I did anyway because they are always excellent, and I was automatically registered to the tourney.

So I, and you, should understand players' frustrations with this promotion.

Keep up the good work and good luck at the tables!

rivercity

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com