Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Curious

Old
Curious - Thu Jun 05, 2014, 08:31 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2013
Do poker players from around the world not favour random chats during the game ?
I find the silence odd.

Old
Thu Jun 05, 2014, 09:19 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorriesLuke View Post
Do poker players from around the world not favour random chats during the game ?
I find the silence odd.
Hey MorriesLuke,

A lot of players might multi-table, so maximum focus is on the table action and not on the chat.

I usually don't bother with chat if I've more than 4 tables going, it's too distracting. If I'm playing in any of the PSO Home Game tourneys I'll make an extra effort because those players are PSO members and some of them I've know awhile now.

Welcome to the forum, good to see you here

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jun 05, 2014, 10:04 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi MorriesLuke,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Like Raiser says most people tend to be focusing on multiple games and chat can be distracting. But like him I often tend to chat some in the Home Games tourneys as I'm not so focused on other games and I'm playing with friends and fellow PSOers, it's more of a social affair.

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com