Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

$1.10+R NLHE{3x-Turbo}.$60K Gtd @14:15(2:15EST)Daily

Old
$1.10+R NLHE{3x-Turbo}.$60K Gtd @14:15(2:15EST)Daily - Mon Jun 09, 2014, 02:36 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
I really liked playing this almost every day.
A few months ago the extended registration was cut back to 60 minutes,and,as we normally seemed to get 13,000+ entrants daily,now it's tough to get that many each day.Thoufg the $60K gtd was always met,to my knowledge.
Today I see the guarantee is cut back to 40K Gtd.
The questions I have are:
Where does a person look to find these upcoming changes to our favourite games?
Is there an actual reason why these are made in the first place?
Thanks!!

Old
Mon Jun 09, 2014, 03:55 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
dont think you will find changes on a page as such, you might get an email saying ps are changing some games.
as for the gtd game, only thing i can think of is that the guarantee wasnt met every day,or even though it was met that numbers had dropped off a bit so they are not getting as much rake.
also they send out questionaires to so many users and ask specific questions about games types/buyins/guarantee's etc.

best bet would be to email pokerstars themselves and just say you enjoyed playing it and wondered why it has changed.

Old
Mon Jun 09, 2014, 04:17 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi TheShadooooow,

PokerStars are constantly updating and making changes to the games on offer based of feedback and the data they collect. Their aim is to provide the best possible quality and range of games for the players, however on occasion this does mean changes that some players are not happy with. As far as I'm aware PokerStars do not usually publish all of these changes as they occur. You can contact support@pokerstars.com for more information about this or just to give your feedback.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Because of $2.22 Saturday Splash? - Mon Jun 09, 2014, 05:10 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2011
Thanks guys!
I actually played Saturday's $2.22 Splash 100K Gtd.,and noticed the Guarantee was not met!
I wasn't lucky enough to take advanyage of it,but maybe the repercussions of that failure made PS act quickly and take precautions on the other smaller buy-ins?
As an aside,today's $1.10+R NLHE{3x-Turbo}.$40K Gtd had less than 10k entrants,but still covered the old $60K Gtd mark.
I'm pretty certain last year we would constantly get 13k-18k in runners,always over $100k in the prizepool,before the changes started.I know I'm not the only one who thought it was one of the best values scheduled on a daily basis.And I doubt PS was losing any money under those conditions.
Antways,no big deal,I was just curious.
Thanks again!!
Barry

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com