Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

My first bracelet!!!

Old
My first bracelet!!! - Tue Jun 10, 2014, 12:54 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
Hi folks,

Had a pretty good day on pso today.
first off I won a big bang ticket for 70 fpps,that was pretty sweet!
second,I barely made it in the money in event 26 of the pso poker series cash tourney...hey!! i'll take it!!!

And to top it all off I finally won a tournament and a bracelet in the pso poker series play money tourney event 26 limit Omaha H-L and 100 points on the leaderboard.
My first win ever!

GG to rayk,you made it tough!
Thanx to Queenbee and all others for your support.

PPat

P.S. Yeahhhhh! that bracelet looks goooooooood!!!

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jun 10, 2014, 02:31 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
CONGRATS PPAT!!! Sounds like you had a great run today & you say I am better than you? LOL - YOU did awesome!!! Now, just remember to take the quizes & attend live training - YOU will do fine - Welcome to PSO

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jun 10, 2014, 03:51 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2013
Congrats!

How do i win a bracelet`? What are terms for winning it?

another thing, already have a post regarding inserting images, would be nice if someone showed me how to do that....

regards gelove

Old
Tue Jun 10, 2014, 04:06 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Congrats PokerPat,

Nice one mate!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jun 10, 2014, 04:46 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee9979 View Post
CONGRATS PPAT!!! Sounds like you had a great run today & you say I am better than you? LOL - YOU did awesome!!! Now, just remember to take the quizes & attend live training - YOU will do fine - Welcome to PSO
Thanks Queenbee,

Obviously it's to late this year to mesure but I bet that in a year of leaderboard competition,you would be way way ahead of me. I just looked at the yearly leaderboard and o.m.g. you're at the top of course lol

maybe if I get better I will be able to compete.

so we'll see next month how MUCH better you are than me

Later!

PPat

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jun 10, 2014, 04:51 AM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelove View Post
Congrats!

How do i win a bracelet`? What are terms for winning it?

another thing, already have a post regarding inserting images, would be nice if someone showed me how to do that....

regards gelove
Thank you,

If you are registered in the pso home games community you can participate in the pso2014 series of poker
cash and play money games as well as the leaderboards and if you win an event you get a bracelet,wich is displayed everytime you post in the forums.

GL

PPat

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jun 10, 2014, 04:55 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
Congrats PokerPat,

Nice one mate!

Raiser
Thanx Raiser,

By the way ,I think you`re doing a great job here you and your team.

Keep it up!!!!

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com