Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Thanks PSO

Old
Thanks PSO - Wed Jun 11, 2014, 02:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey there,

The team at PokerSchoolOnline would like to thank you for sending your question into our latest Poker Podcast show. As your question was aired on the show we have credited, as promised, an $11 Sunday Storm ticket to your PokerStars account.

Very Cool.....Thank You

Cheers

Old
Wed Jun 11, 2014, 07:13 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post
Hey there,

The team at PokerSchoolOnline would like to thank you for sending your question into our latest Poker Podcast show. As your question was aired on the show we have credited, as promised, an $11 Sunday Storm ticket to your PokerStars account.

Very Cool.....Thank You

Cheers

Hi effsea,

I do hope that Chris Moneymaker's answer to your question was of help to you and all who submitted a question. When you decide to play the Sunday Storm please make blog and let us know of how it turned out! Best of luck to you at the tables and rememeber this, it's safe to check back 72o in position.

For those that have not heard the PokerSchoolOnline Poker Podcast Episode 7 with special guests, Team PSO - TOO2COO and Team PokerStars Pro, 2003 WSOP Main Event Champion - Chris Moneymaker.

>>click here<< to tune in.

CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Last edited by CannonLee; Wed Jun 11, 2014 at 08:18 AM..

Old
Wed Jun 11, 2014, 07:22 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Fun! Congrats and GL with the Storm effsea

Old
Wed Jun 11, 2014, 07:51 AM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2011
Congrats effsea, I also won a ticket I will probably play it next week. Had some deep runs in the sunday storm so hopefully I can change this ticket into a big payday !

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jun 11, 2014, 08:22 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Congrats to the other Winners also,

Think l may play it this Sunday also, my sons are coming over to drink and eat my food for fathers day, oh....and may ask to see my wallet

If I do play it this Sunday........

I will be in the backyard....not sure if it will be on my tab or laptop,

Beers will be involved,

27o will be played about 80% of the time,

As for the podcast.....l love Chris's thinking and his continuing learning and growing with the ongoing changes of the game.....very cool.

Once again......thank you for the fathers day gift

Cheers

Last edited by effsea; Wed Jun 11, 2014 at 12:21 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com