Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Where to start?

Old
Where to start? - Wed Jun 11, 2014, 06:27 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2012
Good day!
I am new here. Anyway, I'm not new in poker. I know the rules, basic fundamentals. I would like to ask, what is the best, I can learn from. I am still struggling with beating 2NL. What would be the best for me on PSO?

Old
Wed Jun 11, 2014, 11:36 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi 23MaKaVeLi23!

For cash game help, the best places to start are with the Cash Game Course, the video library (there are a number of vids by multiple trainers from 2NL) and also the live training sessions.

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jun 11, 2014, 08:00 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi 23MaKaVeLi23,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Like John said the courses are a great start even if you know a lot of it, it's always good to refresh your knowledge and the Live Training is always good. When it comes to the videos there are so many so you could try a search for what you're looking to learn.. perhaps a good start would be Tyler Frosts sessions called "Crushing the Micros"?

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jun 12, 2014, 01:17 AM
(#4)
Since: May 2012
Thank you very much for your answers
Today I'll check out the series you recommended. Thank you guys.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com