Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

How to Build $1M BankRoll

Old
Default
How to Build $1M BankRoll - Fri Jun 13, 2014, 07:25 AM
(#1)
foldsam's Avatar
Since: Jun 2014
Posts: 5
Hi
I am a new guy learning poker. i want to participate in Bank Roll Builder Promotion. My aim is to achieve $1M Bankroll in 365 Days. I am trying to work hard towards this Goal. Can anyone please guide me to achieve my goal.

In hope of a reply.
 
Old
Default
Fri Jun 13, 2014, 08:30 AM
(#2)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,022
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by foldsam View Post
Hi
I am a new guy learning poker. i want to participate in Bank Roll Builder Promotion. My aim is to achieve $1M Bankroll in 365 Days. I am trying to work hard towards this Goal. Can anyone please guide me to achieve my goal.

In hope of a reply.

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!


Please read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!


Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Team PokerSchoolOnline


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Sat Jun 14, 2014, 03:04 AM
(#3)
foldsam's Avatar
Since: Jun 2014
Posts: 5
Thank you for your reply.
Day 1. Played Open league Tournament, finished at 1058th place.
Target. trying to learn more to improve my game skill. right now reading poker books.
 
Old
Default
Sat Jun 14, 2014, 03:52 PM
(#4)
flophitter's Avatar
Since: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,959
Hello foldsam,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future.


First Step


Let's begin with the basics. Please take some time to study the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the quiz and we will credit your account with your first Bankroll Builder bonus.


flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline
 
Old
Default
Mon Jun 16, 2014, 12:17 AM
(#5)
foldsam's Avatar
Since: Jun 2014
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by flophitter View Post
Hello foldsam,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future.


First Step


Let's begin with the basics. Please take some time to study the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the quiz and we will credit your account with your first Bankroll Builder bonus.


flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline
hello flophitter
Thankyou for your reply. I have passed the basic course. Now kindly please advice me how i should proceed further.

regards
foldsam
 
Old
Default
Mon Jun 16, 2014, 09:16 AM
(#6)
flophitter's Avatar
Since: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,959
Hi foldsam,

I wanted to award you with your first bonus, however I don't see your Poker Basic pass in our system here. Are you sure it was the Poker Basic quiz you passed? Here's the link to it:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...iz?isAutoStart

I suggest you take this quiz even if you are sure you took it before and then hopefully I'll see your pass from this end. If you encounter any issues please let me know.

flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline
 
Old
Default
Tue Jun 17, 2014, 01:32 AM
(#7)
foldsam's Avatar
Since: Jun 2014
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by flophitter View Post
Hi foldsam,

I wanted to award you with your first bonus, however I don't see your Poker Basic pass in our system here. Are you sure it was the Poker Basic quiz you passed? Here's the link to it:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...iz?isAutoStart

I suggest you take this quiz even if you are sure you took it before and then hopefully I'll see your pass from this end. If you encounter any issues please let me know.

flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline
Hi flophitter,
I have completed the assessment. i got 80% . Now how i should proceed further. Kindly please advise me.
regards
Sadish
 
Old
Default
Tue Jun 17, 2014, 01:32 AM
(#8)
foldsam's Avatar
Since: Jun 2014
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by flophitter View Post
Hi foldsam,

I wanted to award you with your first bonus, however I don't see your Poker Basic pass in our system here. Are you sure it was the Poker Basic quiz you passed? Here's the link to it:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...iz?isAutoStart

I suggest you take this quiz even if you are sure you took it before and then hopefully I'll see your pass from this end. If you encounter any issues please let me know.

flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline
Hi flophitter,
I have completed the assessment. i got 80% . Now how i should proceed further. Kindly please advise me.
regards
foldsam
 
Old
Default
Tue Jun 17, 2014, 03:37 PM
(#9)
flophitter's Avatar
Since: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,959
It's still not showing, are you 100% sure you took the correct quiz?

flophitter
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com