Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

POKER GENIUS - An EXCELLENT Poker Simulation Software

Old
Thumbs up
POKER GENIUS - An EXCELLENT Poker Simulation Software - Sat Jun 14, 2014, 04:11 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2014
I have bought and am utilizing Poker Genius **link removed T&C's** to learn Texas Hold’em. As a successful Blackjack card counter for 25 years I know the value of meaningful practice and Poker Genius training software is the best I have found. Not only can I play realistic games from a technical standpoint, but I can play against a variety of life-like opponents. I can learn card playing strategy while also becoming adept at learning to “read” and react to the other players. Let’s face it – not playing against the house as in other table games introduces a whole new dimension to poker. Poker Genius has modeled this aspect of the game wonderfully, giving you a variety of table playing scenarios, while allowing you the flexibility to create your own table scenarios, even to the point of creating your own specific opponents. As you play the other players learn your style and react accordingly just like in real money games. The Poker Genius statistical analyzation reports are a wealth of information guiding you to your strengths and weaknesses. There are many other benefits too numerous to list, I suggest you download their free trial. Take a few hours to read the well written user manual and try some games yourself. I received timely, thorough responses from their support department when I e-mailed several times with questions. (I am in no way connected with this company – I am just a serious student of the gambling games I play.)

Last edited by royalraise85; Tue Jul 01, 2014 at 04:48 AM..

Old
Sat Jun 14, 2014, 04:35 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
**moved to more appropriate forum JWK24**

Hello,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

John (JWK24)

P.S. Please only post something once, as multiple posting is against the forum rules.

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jul 14, 2014, 12:03 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2011
This product does not seem to be on the PokerStars approved list of software.It is not on the banned list either,However a similar product HOLDEM GENIUS is on the banned while in play list IE you cant use it while you are in the PokerStars client playing .So I suggest anyone who wishes to try this product FIRST emails support at PokerStars and confirms it is acceptable within the guidlines or you may risk being banned.

Double Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com