Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Building Bankroll

Old
Default
Building Bankroll - Wed Jun 18, 2014, 04:28 AM
(#1)
mdr0222's Avatar
Since: Jun 2014
Posts: 4
Hi, I want to take part in your promotion of Bankroll Builder. I hope I'm eligible. Thanks
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 18, 2014, 07:19 AM
(#2)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,020
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdr0222 View Post
Hi, I want to take part in your promotion of Bankroll Builder. I hope I'm eligible. Thanks

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!


Please read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!


Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Team PokerSchoolOnline


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Thu Jun 19, 2014, 10:39 AM
(#3)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,020
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future.


First Step


Let's begin with the basics. Please take some time to study the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the quiz and we will credit your account with your first Bankroll Builder bonus.


Team PokerSchoolOnline


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Finished taking the Quiz - Thu Jun 19, 2014, 07:49 PM
(#4)
mdr0222's Avatar
Since: Jun 2014
Posts: 4
Hi, i finished taking the quizzes. and pre assessment quiz. Thanks

I also like to ask why didn't i received my tickets for s&g thanks
 
Old
Default
Fri Jun 20, 2014, 08:34 AM
(#5)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,020
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdr0222 View Post
Hi, i finished taking the quizzes. and pre assessment quiz.
Brilliant!

You've passed the basic test and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

The Poker Basics test was easy right? Well, there's a lot more to learn on the road to becoming a profitable poker player.

Now study the Cash Game course and once you think you have it mastered have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the Cash Game Quiz and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

Team PokerSchoolOnline


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Sun Jun 22, 2014, 11:01 AM
(#6)
mdr0222's Avatar
Since: Jun 2014
Posts: 4
Hi I would like to ask if why did not i received the 2$ and the 20 tickets for s&g?




Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
Brilliant!

You've passed the basic test and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

The Poker Basics test was easy right? Well, there's a lot more to learn on the road to becoming a profitable poker player.

Now study the Cash Game course and once you think you have it mastered have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the Cash Game Quiz and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

Team PokerSchoolOnline
 
Old
Default
Mon Jun 23, 2014, 05:57 AM
(#7)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,020
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdr0222 View Post
Hi I would like to ask if why did not i received the 2$ and the 20 tickets for s&g?
There's two problems here.

1. You did not receive your 1st $2 bonus because you still have not passed the Poker Basic Quiz.

Here's the link again to the quiz you need to pass to get your 1st $2 bonus as part of the Bankroll Builder promotion:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...ssessment-Quiz

Please let us know as soon as you pass the quiz.

2. The Sit and Go Quiz is not part of the Bankroll Builder promotion. Here is a link to all the information you will need for the Sit and Go Quiz Promotion:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Quiz-Promotion

For help with the Sit and Go Quiz promotion please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com

Cheers,
Raiser


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Mon Jun 23, 2014, 10:00 AM
(#8)
mdr0222's Avatar
Since: Jun 2014
Posts: 4
yay thanks assessment quiz passed. i'll go with cash game quizzes while waiting for the $2
thanks
 
Old
Default
Tue Jun 24, 2014, 07:06 AM
(#9)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,020
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdr0222 View Post
yay thanks assessment quiz passed. i'll go with cash game quizzes while waiting for the $2
thanks
Brilliant!

You've passed the basic test and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

The Poker Basics test was easy right? Well, there's a lot more to learn on the road to becoming a profitable poker player.

Now study the Cash Game course and once you think you have it mastered have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the Cash Game Quiz and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

Team PokerSchoolOnline


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com