Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

2nl 6max Zoom-Comfortable untill the river

Old
2nl 6max Zoom-Comfortable untill the river - Thu Jun 19, 2014, 08:40 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Hi Everyone,

felt pretty comfortable in this spot until the river when i became concerned about a very fast shove by the villian here possibly having KQ,QQ.

Their stats were 21/19 with 14 3bet percentage over 85 hands.
I flatted on the flop because i wanted to let them keep betting their worse pocket pairs and any bluffs.

Are you always calling river in this spot?

Thanks

Old
Thu Jun 19, 2014, 06:02 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
4-bet every time against this guy in these positions.

As played it's a sigh-call I think. On wetter boards he'll have some busted draws that need to bluff, but this time he usually has KQ/QQ. I wouldn't rule out AA, AJ/JT or a worse K though.

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com